Sons of Guns

gohuskers

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As far as I know, it's on the main Discovery.

Yeah it's on main discovery. It seems to be slanted towards family dynamics, etc., which might be interesting - except that I hope it also focuses on guns, shooting, and the art of creating cool new firearms. If it's simply family drama then it's not going anywhere.

• 3 weeks later...

:sick: I hope they get better...

Compared to the garbage that is on TV these days and the fact that they say "Saiga" "Suppressor" and "Grenade Launcher" without saying the word "Ban" - I'll be tuning in regularly.

Might not be the most entertaining show on TV but watch the news and Jersey Shore for some perspective. :P

Edited by DyNo!

Guys, lets please all remember that it is made for TV and not for BE.com. Just like we all had issue with the way Top Shot was filmed, this is made fopr the masses.

I for one enjoyed it. Hell, just about any show about guns is good with me. Being that they are local, and I can chat with all three of those guys on our local shooting forums just makes it that much better.I can just see a large line of people waiting in line to get their HiPoints suppressed

Wasnt a bad show, I can see the daughter getting pretty annoying after a while though. When they built the master lock opener, and said it had not been done before, I dont think that is correct. Now here we go again with movies, but in the original predator movie, the Indian guy had a pump shotgun of some sort on the bottom of his m16. I will continue to watch, but with a big salt shaker handy.

Edited by waxman

I liked it. Much better than a bunch of bike builders screaming and acting like idiots. They do have to dumb it down for normal people. Remember not everyone is a gun expert. I look forward to watching more of Will and the crew.