Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sons of Guns

gohuskers

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's some innovative stuff they did for Benelli. (sarcasism) The left side charge is cool but those charging handles sticking out both sides negates any bolt lightening. The comp as a screw in choke I just can't see being all that effective because there isn't much gas at the end. The xrail is its own animal good and bad. Pistol grip......uh......yeah. As a competition gun it just seems way off base. I don't understand why they are still getting all of the attention that they are. Thank God for dvr, now I can just fast foward to minute 52 and watch from there.

Right on par with the other reality shows on TV. ie: Pawn Stars with "Big Hoss" and his best friend "Chumly" not to mention the rude salty grandfather. Then we have American Chopper owned and operated by an alcholic and his drug addict son. Great examples we are exposing our childern to and people ask why there are kids using drugs in grammer school and shooting at each other in schools etc. I have not even mentioned the Hilton girls the Kardashins(sp?) and don't forget Victoria Gotti and her juvenile delinquents.

Why can't they feature people that are not low rent slobs,addicts or crminals. Why not do a reality series on an up and coming olympic athlete showing what it is like to dedicate ones self to achieving a goal and all of the work and sacrifice that goes into it.

I am now getting off of the soap box.

Edited by Jaxshooter

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't read what has been said so far but...

I cannot stand this show. They act like everything they do has NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE!!!

Agreed! I can't understand why that "show" hasn't been dropped.

Because it's NOT MADE FOR SHOOTERS..... that's why.............. :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: