Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP 2011

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last Sat when it was 113 at the range the Humidity was only 8%. this weekend it will be about mid to low 90's with about a 45% Humidity. This photo was taken before ALL the range work was started. the shades are the same, the surface is NEW and the range will be open Thursday to look at the stages and packet pick up

post-1794-057070000 1306895182_thumb.jpg

Edited by scorch

I'm hopeful the weather will be more "normal" for the coming weekend. The forecast shows lows of 68 and highs of 97 for both Saturday and Sunday -- not too bad.

Not too bad if your used to it but for the folks coming from out of town/out of state.... be well hydrated when you get there and stay that way so the heat and humidity doesn't sap you. If you can't bring coolers with you, I'd suggest a quick trip to Wally World. And don't forget your sunscreen. :P

Fast stages with some cool new toys, creative props and a new range surface. I'll be on Stage 5 with Steve Speer; stop by and say Hi!

Safe travels all!!

Sherry

I am emergency Need of two RO's as a backup. If you were unable to get in or where late and would like to shoot the match for free and get your hotel paid for give me a call @940-733-1324 or steven.menzik.ctr@sheppard.af.mil. I understand this is short notice but sometimes these things happen. I will need you Fri, Sat, and Sun and I will make sure you get to shoot the match. If you can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Last Sat when it was 113 at the range the Humidity was only 8%. this weekend it will be about mid to low 90's with about a 45% Humidity. This photo was taken before ALL the range work was started. the shades are the same, the surface is NEW and the range will be open Thursday to look at the stages and packet pick up

Yeah, I think the lead in my bullets melted. It'll be downright chilly in the 90s.

Gun bag packed, beer secured, clean/repair kit ready, directions printed, atlas ready. Just need some clothes. Be leaving tomorrow after school. Missing final exams. Cannot wait.

Looking forward to it. Shade is for the weak. Props look great.

You won't be saying that if it hits 110. :roflol:

With the physical shape I am in??? Heat not a problem. :roflol:

Yeah, I think the lead in my bullets melted. It'll be downright chilly in the 90s.

Jimbob - Thanks in advance for working the match, we couldn't have a match without hard working dedicated competent RO's like you.

I'm staying at the range in a blue and white RV past the parking in front of the bays. I have $20 plus the cost of 3 or four cigars for anyone that will bring them out when they come. regular to full size, something mild and decent, otherwise not too picky.

Got a case of water, a can of 85 sunscreen, a wide brimmed hat and all my gear made it. Shooting Thursday, working Fri-Sat-Sun.

Currently slotted for Stage two.

See y'all there.

That just so happens to be the stage I start on. See ya Saturday AM.

I'm coming down tomorrow with my buddy. I might have a few I can spare. My humidor is messing up so not sure of the quality. But you can check before you smoke. Lol

So my humidifier is dead and I wasn't paying attention. About $125 worth of cigars dried up and died