Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP 2011

Man that heat was terrible! Can we move the match back to the snow and rain? Just kidding! Fun times today. I got to meet a bunch of Enosians which is always cool. Next year im bringing a limited or open gun. Standing reloads in SS all day is tough especially when you miss a lot like me and have to do slide lock standing reloads.

Good luck to everybody! I hope you all tie for 2nd place.

Jesse,

Congratulations regardless on your top 5 finish. And how about Chris A. He lit it up!

Was great to met you in person, be enjoying your videos for awhile.

Steve

Thanks! I just wish Chris would have told me to speed up and quite shooting all those A's. I only had 2 Mike's (1 was a low hit on steal that I called/heard but it didn't fall) and 6 D's but he beat me by 2-5 seconds on every stage so all that accuracy just wasn't fast enough.

It's always great meeting and shooting with more Benosians. hopefully we can do it again in the future.

Big thanks to Dillon or whomever donated that sweet little 550 that I was lucky enough to win at the bucket raffle!

Big thanks to all of the sponsors and vendors that were present.

Edited by jtischauser

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing those Jr shooter videos is awesome!!! I can't stop thinking about how their vantage point of these stages would be so much different than ours with them being so much shorter than the average shooter. My hat is off to the parents for teaching their children how to shoot so well and safe gun handling at such an early age :cheers:

Seeing those Jr shooter videos is awesome!!! I can't stop thinking about how their vantage point of these stages would be so much different than ours with them being so much shorter than the average shooter. My hat is off to the parents for teaching their children how to shoot so well and safe gun handling at such an early age :cheers:

Thanks, I never considered it much till she shot the left steel next the the swinging plates from the second port nobody else on our squad even saw it from that port.

THe 550's were BOUGHT by the Match. congrats and your welcome!

Mazie shot the Activating steel from the Left Port/opening? Did not know you could see it from there.

Edited by scorch

THe 550's were BOUGHT by the Match. congrats and your welcome!

Mazie shot the Activating steel from the Left Port/opening? Did not know you could see it from there.

No it was the one at the other end.Something noticed by most of the shooters Im sure just not us. Robert. We did appreciate that the ports were low enough that she did not have to take head shots only. Edited by kellymc

So.... it wasn't a classifier i guess? or did it not get uploaded? i know the guys are busy with area4 planning was just wondering if i should expect it at next months upload.

With it being a major match, I imagine it's possible the timing didn't work out for it to go through on this month's update.

whether its a classifier is up to USPSA HQ, and who knows when that will go through, sometimes it takes a while. Robert is on a much needed vacation, somewhere cool I hope.

I hope he enjoy's his vacation. I don't get one till i goto Nationals in VEGAS BABY. Staying a couple extra days for vacation :D

Back from the land of the Mouse. Feeling alot better, will be getting all the stuff in the mail this week and next week that needs to go out, Also uploaded the Match to uspsa we will see if they use this as a Classifier Match or not.

Robert as always your match and you and Steve Rock. Can't wait to see what your imagination brings for next year. And in case I didn't vote I still vote for June over anything else. Glad you had a chance to get away.

Mark