Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP 2011

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apps in the mail today!! First time at Double Tap. Made room res. very easy. Looking forward to shooting the match with my Dad. Should be lots o fun. Thanks again for the help Robert.

Brose

Colorado

:cheers: Looking forward to seeing everyone on the range this year. I know we will all have a great time. sponsors have been difficult to come by this year with the economy the way it is, but we managed to get a few more than last year and some new and different ones. I would ask that everyone would please send them a thank you Email for the help after the match. We couldn't do this without them. Dave Re, Max(sig) and STI were the first on board and I really appreciate it. All of our sponsors are great, they support our sport and we should support them when we are looking for new equipment.

On another Note: :surprise: Three gun is alive and well in north texas at the Double Tap, next match in July.

See everyone in a couple of weeks.

Looked at the weather forecast for the weekend of the match, looks to be quite warm. That is a far cry from last years match weather.

looking forward to a great match.

Just came off the Ohio Section and really looking forward to this match.

It is going to be a haul, heading out next Thursday to Overland Park, KS to pick up my dad then head down Friday to see some of the stages and get ready for Saturday!!

I assume there's 9 other people out there signed up for Max's class on Wednesday and Thursday, I'm number 10. Does anyone know what time Wednesday we need to be there? I've PM'd and emailed Robert but I'm sure he's really busy and haven't heard back from him.