Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP 2011

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be shooting on Friday. I'm looking for a squad that has some production shooters that do not mind a giving constructive criticism and doesn't mind showing me some experience.

I'm not shooting Production but my and my buddy are shooting SS which is pretty similar (lots of reloads). You are welcome to squad up with us. We are on squad 12 with one slot left.

When my name gets posted ill try and sign up with squad 12. It should be up any day now. Thank you for the offer regardless.

Quick question: Are the match shirts a T-shirt or a Polo style, or what?

Thanks!

The design is on the DTR website under Champ Shirt. I think it is a polo but can't remember.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt.

Yeah, that confused me because it says its the 2009 shirt, but it the Atlantis design, and its a polo, but

I'm told its not going to be a polo, and I'm easily confused;-)

http://www.doubletapranch.com/YCHAMP-SHIRT.html

Quick question: Are the match shirts a T-shirt or a Polo style, or what?

Thanks!

The design is on the DTR website under Champ Shirt. I think it is a polo but can't remember.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt.

Yeah, that confused me because it says its the 2009 shirt, but it the Atlantis design, and its a polo, but

I'm told its not going to be a polo, and I'm easily confused;-)

http://www.doubletapranch.com/YCHAMP-SHIRT.html

it's a tee with a collar.

OK I missed changing the date on the headline That IS the 2011 Design. and it is a SPORT Polo Tee Shirt. Thats the way Hanes Describes them.

Topic #2 The system e-mails you the pin as soon as i put you on the self squadding Page. Look in your Junk file. Also you can use the Pin off of your latest FRONT SIght Magazine to squad. its on the label

Edited by scorch