Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Brownells Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Championship

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Max distance on slugs?

I'm thinking 50 to 75 yds.

If still thinking......how much would it cost me to have those at 75 instead of 50? :-)

I'll double what Dillen is paying to keep them at 50. I'll save at least that much not having to ship and shoot an entire case of slugs at the match trying to hit those.

Max distance on slugs?

If still thinking......how much would it cost me to have those at 75 instead of 50? :-)

I'll double what Dillen is paying to keep them at 50. I'll save at least that much not having to ship and shoot an entire case of slugs at the match trying to hit those.

I will pitch in on that. Or, how much to make them optional, either shotgun slug or rifle?

Max distance on slugs?

I will pitch in on that. Or, how much to make them optional, either shotgun slug or rifle?

RIFLE? Might as well make those slug targets at 100 and make each one a 60 second penalty for FTN! hahahahaha

If you leave the airport at nashville and go east on I 40, get off at the 1st Mt Juliet exit, there is a new Gander Mountain superstore thats only been open for a month or so. This store is loaded beyond belief.

If you order online ahead of time, they will pull it and hold it for you at the store. The place is friggin huge, and is loaded w inventory.There is a bass pro on briley parkway but its a PITA to deal with and get in and out of. Wally world, we all know the drill.FYI Gander has Winchester AA for 70 bucks a case after 20 dollar rebate, and 1K of 223 55 gr for 399 a case ( new brass ammo) There is a wally world across the highway from ganer mtn in mt juliet. Hope this helps. oh btw, the cops in TN know about Jesse as well....

Address: (Store #323)

66 Belinda Pkwy

Mount Juliet,TN 37122

615-773-0550

GPS Coordinates:

Latitude: 36.171106

Longitude: -86.505799

Store Hours:

Monday 9:00am - 9:00pm Tuesday 9:00am - 9:00pm Wednesday 9:00am - 9:00pm Thursday 9:00am - 9:00pm Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm Saturday 8:00am - 9:00pm Sunday 9:00am - 8:00pm

Cheers David, I'm much more of a 2 anywhere kind of shooter. :cheers:

Much more of a "better shoot 3 times" shooter you mean? :ph34r:

Ian is one of the few shooter I have seen use indiscriminant volume of fire to allow the no shoots a chance to run for cover before he engages the scorable paper.

Am stage 2 has six BC zone steel targets to be engaged with slugs, I didn't see any other slugs on the Am match.

Thankfully, I only see slugs on one of the Pro stages too. It's 6 BC zone hits too.

There are 7 slug plates on Pro 4
Opps, you are correct, it does say 7.

Ian is one of the few shooter I have seen use indiscriminant volume of fire to allow the no shoots a chance to run for cover before he engages the scorable paper.

So you're saying overwhelming application of tactical suppressing blind fire is not required on this stage? :goof:

So you're saying overwhelming application of tactical suppressing blind fire is not required on this stage? :goof:

And use of fully automatic fire is discouraged........

Anyone have a hotel/motel they recomend in the Bowling green area? I hope there are some rooms available. Any recomendations guys?

There are several in park city or is it cave city? We are at the sleep inn. Bowling green is quite a drive especially after hitting it hard at the after hours party at the rock.