Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Brownells Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Championship

Unless you bring a note from your doctor excusing you , expect to get shouted at if your not resetting !

I can be at the range with my table and do exams to see who qualifies for a note to exempt them from pasting.......say $50 per exam? :devil:

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GunfighterUK, thanks for the quick response and the tips.

Is there a practice area where we can check rifle sights? What distances?

Hopefully they post the stages soon...

GunfighterUK, thanks for the quick response and the tips.

Is there a practice area where we can check rifle sights? What distances?

Hopefully they post the stages soon...

In years past there has always been a sight in range available

Dillen,

I will need you to help me reset... I've got loaders thumb from practicing quad loading and tennis elbow from dry firing pistol... Tell me where to send the check ;)

We will have to check severity and discuss costs on site after I see how much resetting there is! Haha

Since the 3GN Regional is the week before, am I correct on assuming that both matches will have stages set up at the same time, but in different places?

If that is the case, would we be allowed to view stages while in town for the Regional?

Since the 3GN Regional is the week before, am I correct on assuming that both matches will have stages set up at the same time, but in different places?

If that is the case, would we be allowed to view stages while in town for the Regional?

Yes and Yes

Yes and Yes
Not just a spiffy RO at the shotgun match, but a generous MD as well!

Thank you and looking forward to another ProAm!

GW, thanks for the info and update. About how far out will the furthest Am rifle shots be expected?

The longest AM rifle shot will be Flashers at ~200yds.

What about for the Pro side?

GW, thanks for the info and update. About how far out will the furthest Am rifle shots be expected?

Flashers are about 8" in dia?

The Flashers are 10"

What about for the Pro side?

~300 to 400 yds

Yes and Yes

Not just a spiffy RO at the shotgun match, but a generous MD as well!

Thank you and looking forward to another ProAm!

:D ... some of the ProAm stages will be set-up sans paper tgts close to the 3GN stages so we cann't hide 'em.

Good news is that Nate, Nick, and gang have put in some great work to improve bays at Rockcastle, and shoul hold up better in the event of rain... The mulch is gone, and gravel has been put down to improve drainage

GunfighterUK, thanks for the pics... I'll try to remember to throw in a tarp to cover my gear carrier...

GW, thanks for the response. I'm glad I'm shooting AM since my local range only goes up to 200 yards and I only have a red dot sight.

T - 33 days and counting...

Edited by kc9

There will be a 100 yd sight in range. Probably be Doe Valley like last year. We start on stage set-up next week. I'll post the stages ~ Aug 1st.

When will you be out there? I'll try get by there and give you a hand.

Thanks, I sent you a post.

Tabs on shotgun plates in the back

We'll be using several different types of plates. There are ~250 steel tgts in the combined match. We can take a look at placing the tabs in the back on the small plates we used last year.