Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 USPSA limited/L10/Revo Nationals.

bkeeler

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The current standings are pretty meaningless, as different people have shot different stages with all different match points, 1/3 shot 1-5 today, others shot 6-10, and some others 11-16, the 11-16 have an extra stage worth of match points,

The current standings are pretty meaningless, as different people have shot different stages with all different match points, 1/3 shot 1-5 today, others shot 6-10, and some others 11-16, the 11-16 have an extra stage worth of match points,

True, but the top guys all shot the same stages so you can get and idea whose ahead, pending any dark horses competitors.

ya, I think L-10 is turning out to be more interesting than Limited IMO. The top shooters are shining in that division.

Yeah. I think it's great for the sport. It has been sort of marginalized-not sure why. I like shooting L10, it's like production in terms of reloads and movement, but gear tweakin' friendly.

ya, I think L-10 is turning out to be more interesting than Limited IMO. The top shooters are shining in that division.

Yeah. I think it's great for the sport. It has been sort of marginalized-not sure why. I like shooting L10, it's like production in terms of reloads and movement, but gear tweakin' friendly.

I agree. That's where my wife and I both started 7 years ago. I don't think it has the COOL factor of single stack but limited equipment rules fit me better.

It's surprising that Vogel and Sevegny are both shooting L10 isn't it?

and TGO, Max Michaels Jr, and Seeklander. Not that I think you were implying this, but L-10 is no place to hide this year.

I'm not surprised.

Dave likes his gun better in L-10 versus with big sticks, I think. Plus, he likes the challenge.

Bob has been shooting L-10 all year.

Max's Sig is L-10 friendly (Max and Bob both shoot L-10 at Area 5)

TGO? Heck, he could be shooting a single-stack, or his Production gun?

Seeklander...can shoot about anything.