Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who has primers and when

tomfturner

Grafs has CCI Small Pistol Magnum, Federal Small Pistol Magnum Match, and Magtech Small Rifle.

Edit: also someone on GlockTalk is CLAIMING that this guy http://www.tntreloading.com/ has Winchesters in stock, despite what the website says. Price isn't great but if it's true it's basically the only place you can get 'em.

Edited by MoNsTeR

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Just received Product Notification Arrival from Midway that they have Winchester SPP. Ordered a case and it went thru. Will wait and see. Went back and checked-they are still available. Oops-now they are out again!! Sorry

Edited by The_Vigilante

grafs: fed small pistol magnum

fed small pistol magnum match

of course they get in some mags after I order 20k of the match @ $26 more per k. Oh well, at least I have enouhgt to last awhile now.

Edited by WDB

Well with the news of Midway having WSP's (for a few minutes anyway) I decided to get on a back order at Grafs. I just read through the post and it seems like they still have not shipped any Winchester Small Pistol out in quite some time. If any of you placed a BO and have got them in can you tell me how long you waited? Thanks.

grafs: fed small pistol magnum

fed small pistol magnum match

of course they get in some mags after I order 20k of the match @ $26 more per k. Oh well, at least I have enouhgt to last awhile now.

I did the same thing. I made my order in the afternoon when all they had were match primers listed and looked the same evening and they had the standard magnums listed. Oh well, at least I have some to get me through.

Powder valley will let you add a backorder. :cheers: They are out of CCI small rifle magnum primers now, but if they show it, that means they know some are coming.

About a month ago, I placed an order for WLP, that was "Out of stock", I received them in less than 3 weeks.

Good Luck,

A.T.

I've had Federal SPP on order from Powder Valley since 4/18 and they tell me I'm still down a ways. Might get mine if another BIG shipment comes in. Grafs can't even tell me how far down I am on their list. Good thing I've got a buddy with 60,000, lol.

I got a call from someone today offering me some Fed SP Primers, but the price wasn't something I was happy with. No way for me to be able to resell them for a profit without feeling like I'm gouging someone. I do everything I can to be competitive with the big guys, and want to keep it that way.

POWDER VALLEY!

I tried to place a backorder just last Thursday, 10-1-09, and they refused. Not sure how you guys are doing it. Inquiring minds want to know.

Same here. I guess they are wanting to catch up on the 50 billion they are behind.

I'm pretty sure they will only take back orders on things that they aren't way behind in currently. If it shows up on their website you can backorder them- if not- it means they have tons on bo.

They are allowing some back orders, and I don't know what it takes to get on the list, but we are on it. We spend quite a bit of money with them and have shipments coming in about every 2 weeks. I just got a shipping notification that a 68lb box is on the way to us now. I don't even know what all is on it. Wednesday I placed an $8k order and just about every bit of it was showing "out of stock".