Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Automatic Mag dispenser

mwx40x40

I've been considering what happens when you go prone for a stage. "crunch.... oww... how the h$#% am I supposed to get a good cheek weld?!?... sunuvab*&^%^ now I need a new mag.... gotta roll over and... now I feel like a freaking turtle...". :P

AWWWW come on guys I wanted one, and now I'd just feel stupid getting it after your comments, cause if it would allow me to do a 2 second reload WITHOUT practice, or very little practice. I foresee gear techies all over this, plus it would allow you to be 4 or 5 inches higher when you go prone to be able to see over the pesky grass and stuff, and you could now use a Nordic Pmag to monopod off of, and it has all those COOOOOOOLLLL Molle tabs to hang more stuff on.

Dude this just has all kinds of things going for it, I don't care what you guys think I'm getting one. :unsure:

Trapr

Sarcasm light has supernova'd :roflol:

AWWWW come on guys I wanted one, and now I'd just feel stupid getting it after your comments, cause if it would allow me to do a 2 second reload WITHOUT practice, or very little practice. I foresee gear techies all over this, plus it would allow you to be 4 or 5 inches higher when you go prone to be able to see over the pesky grass and stuff, and you could now use a Nordic Pmag to monopod off of, and it has all those COOOOOOOLLLL Molle tabs to hang more stuff on.

Dude this just has all kinds of things going for it, I don't care what you guys think I'm getting one. :unsure:

Trapr

Sarcasm light has supernova'd :roflol:

Jim rolls on floor laughing his Butt off :roflol:

You may laugh at the device above but I have seen one of the GMs who occasionally frequents this forum testing out a mag dispenser for S&W MP Production mags. It fit right on his CR Speed belt and dispensed one after the other always at the same position on his belt (point of his hip.) It clearly needed some work but looks like a very viable future option to me.

Does anyone forsee Mil-Spec Monkey jumping all over this?

Rich

Hah! Ever watch his Shot Show videos? He is the walking, talking definition of a Mall Ninja. Every time he interviews Kyle Lamb I cringe, because of the way MSM is holding Kyle's rifle, trying to look all tacticool and wannabe.

Come on now, some of you would pick one off the prize table in a heart beat. This would certainly be cooler than a hat, shockbuffs, or a tool that does something i never heard of before. Im still waiting for them to come out with the mag loading device used in Tomb Raider. :unsure:

Maybe... but I forsee this being a PITA in combat (sorry... that's just how I think).

Oh sh**, incoming... take cover.... crunch... Fu**...

Now... if they could come up with a device to automatically reload you by just shooting a little to the left or right of the target... :roflol:

Frank

Edited by Franklin D Wolverton

Yeah, its the perfect option for all those operators who want to be propped up an extra 8-10 inches when you are trying to make like an earthworm in the little depression in the ground you found when you started taking incoming fire.

It will of course as others have said be required gear for the mall ninja crowd..........