Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

STEELERS!

Micah

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were some really exciting plays in this game! I was also hoping that--sometime in my lifetime--I'd see a 100-yard TD... and there it was! :D

Criminy, Arizona actually almost won. :unsure:

And even though I'm not a diehard Springsteen fan, I saw a half-time show that was well worth the watching! B)

Awesome game, made even better with the outcome. Give the Cards credit, they came to play. When Tomlin was first hired I had never heard of him. Watched an interview and hoped he'd stick around as long as Cowher. Now we just need a running game. ;)

As a die hard STEELER fan I have to say

HELL YA.

what a game. I almost think I would have been ok with AZ winning if they had pulled off a miracle with 15 seconds left. Almost. Damn exciting game, and my hat is off to the cards. I have been worried for 2 weeks, they were the hot team.

Damn what a game.

6 wins. Ie seen them all too, damn, im getting old......

Its good to see the Steeler Nation in here BTW.

Wanted to see Warner win another, but with all those penalties at crucial moments, the interception, and Pittsburgh just playing so well, I think the team that deserved to win won.

There was that play though, where the guy who ran for that great touchdown pulled some crazy stuff on the ball setter from the Cards, that was just about the most unsportsmanlike conduct I've ever seen in a Superbowl. I think they should have thrown him out of the game. I hope we see a substantial fine in his future!

That was one of the most interesting games to watch that I've seen in a long time. Too often the Super Bowl is one-sided. This one was one-sided too, but the Cardinals could have easily pulled off an upset.

Longest play in Super Bowl history. 99 yard interception run back for a touchdown. :cheers:

Most penalty yards for any team in a Super Bowl - over 100. The Cards just helped the Cowboy's stats and helped beat themselves. :sight:

Being a Stiller fan all of my life and being able to see them win 6 Super Bowl titles in my lifetime is amazing. I will admit that after the Cardinals scored late in the 4th quarter it didn't look good for the Stillers but they found a way to win. As Mike Tomlin eluded to in the post game - we won't get any credit for style points, it wasn't very pretty but it is a win.

I have seen several of these T-shirts in the area in the past month. yeswecan_160.jpg

I work in Pittsburgh - if the victory parade later this week is anything like the last Super Bowl win it will be absolutely insane!

Without a doubt one of the best Superbowl games I've seen.

What a great game!

(Definitions:

"good game" -- close. lots of action, a real battle

"great game" -- close. lots of action, a real battle, and the Steelers win)

I can't believe they called that last play a fumble....Warner's arm was clearly moving forward before the ball came out.

I did not have horse in this race, but I have to agree on this point.

Congratulations to both teams for putting on a heck of a game!

Jack