Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bad names for kids

38supPat

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back home, there were a couple of unfortunate girls.

One was named Candice Caine and, yes, she went by Candy. Even worse was the poor girl named Anita Dick. It took a good 5 min. for the laughter to stop whenever she was paged in high school.

Just remember when choosing a name for your children, they get to choose the home they put you in when you are old and frail.

Vengence is mine! :devil:

We had a teacher named Mr Kerr, we always called him Wayne.

Another was Mr Watt, first name Terrence, Mr T Watt. The English will get it.

When I was waiting to ship out from the MEPS station, they overhead paged a guy with the last name of "Parts", going to Ft Leonard Wood. Poor guy had to spend the next couple years saying Private Parts reporting for duty. Also, was driving down I-35 the other evening and a Crane drove by with "Moore Erection" written on the side of the boom. Seriously?? Had to google it when I got home, Yep Moore Erection, LP:http://www.melpsteel.com/

I didn't believe it until I saw it in the Atlanta phonebook years ago but there was a guy listed who was named Straiton Hard.

Lo and behold, I just did a Zabasearch on him. He still lives in Decatur, GA.

Edited by Forensics Doc

• 1 year later...

My Stepson and his (ex) idiot wife named their daughter Cocaine, luckily a middle name, but Katherine Cocaine ******** is going to have a hard time. She's now 14 and wonders what her parents were thinking. We fought against it, but in the end the parents get to choose. We just hope she doesn't want to travel much. Once she was two that name is permanent, and even if she changes her name it's still on her passport and official records.

I also went to school with a Wayne Kerr... http://www.lawsociety.org.nz/home/for_the_public/lawyers_standards_committee_decisions/decision_summaries/decisions/2010/unsatisfactory_conduct2._failure_to_respond_to_client He was quite happy with his name -- then.

I worked with a guy in the New Hampshire ANG named Richard Pounder. Yes, he went by Dick. When I met him he was a major. That's right, Major Dick Pounder. He was promoted to Lt Col. Not sure if he made full bird. Never heard anyone say anything bad about him.

• 1 month later...

Did anyone notice the Gold medal winner of the Trampoline the other night in the Olympics?

His name is Dong Dong. I am not kidding.

Do you think he has a brother named Ding? Or Long Duck?

I had a neighbor named Shithead (pronounced shee-thead). I guess that's a common name in India, but a terrible name if you live in the US.

As usual I'm a little late to the party , <_<

Several months ago they were interviewing a guy from ?middle east? whose name was something like

Mchxylz ASSWAD flashed on the screen

the reporter , who it was quite apparent had not been told the guys name and was reading it live , says "we now go to ..., AHHHH ....., Mr AHHHH..... , Sir what ......." :roflol::roflol:

Edited by toothandnail

• 2 weeks later...