Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bad names for kids

38supPat

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in the Navy I flew with an RM named Rebecca Swallows. We used to call her up to the flight deck. She would arrive and we would be rolling. The page went like this..... "Seaman Swallows to the flight deck".

I know...real mature! What else can you do when your burning holes in the sky for 12 hours.

went to a boat show one year, and filled out some stupid deal for a drawing for some weekend cabin. figuring i would never win, i used the name mike hunt. an hour or so later, you guessed it, they draw mr. hunt. never did walk up to collect.

I worked with guy who's first name was Phussy pronounced Foos-ee. I cant remember exactly where he was from but it near Loas.

I have also seen the name Richard Head in the Dallas phone book, tho it was years ago.

When I was driving a truck I drove through a town in FL named Reddick.

Edited by target1911

Father in law worked with a guy named Richard Little.

Poor dude.

Knew of a crime victim named Inna Kitchen.

To quote the family member who called us when we questioned her about the name of the deceased more than once:

"He was born in the kitchen, he lived in the kitchen, and he died in the kitchen!"

Truth is stranger than fiction and you really can't make this shite up.

Instructor in the Police Academy to his recruit class:

"You guys just got the greatest job on the planet. Every day is a ticket to the greatest show on earth and you have ringside seats."

Ok I have the worst names ever.

Wile I was in the Army one of the guys name was (Lipps) ok Sgt Lipps ha ha ha... it gets better or worst..

His first name Peter Lipps. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! one step worst,,

His Brothers name Dick Lipps!

How these guys ever survived middle school I will never know, if they ever killed their parents, I think even I would have let them off the hook.

After verifying their birth certificates.

What were those parents thinking? Seriously.

Back when I was a po-po, I searched for several weeks for a parolee-at-large named Harley Davison (no second 'd'). When I finally got him, I told him I just followed the trail of leaking oil.

And, we searched a male probationer named Joyce Dillinger. I kinda thought this guy didn't have a chance from the cradle with a name like that.

You just have to ask yourself ........... how many of these names were products of carefree 60's Parents?

I was the first born and as a son, I was named after my grandfathers.... no questions. James Woodrow and Lenwood Lawrence produced James Lenwood Flowers.

Then came my sister..... my grandmother is Minnie, my greatgrandmother is Happy, and her sister was named Spring. So, my parents serious considered calling my sister Minnie Happy Spring Flowers. Luckily common sense kicked in first.

An uncle of a girl I used to date: Randy Johnson

A bicycle frame builder in the '60's&'70's: Ben Dover

Had a customer with the surname of Cherry, her brother went by the nickname of, you guessed it: Buster

Can't make this stuff up.