Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bad names for kids

38supPat

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Of course many of us had parents that were in a generation that didn't have such negative influence and creative thinking the way we did or do. My Grandparents were born before TV and barely had radio.

Of course my Dad was a BS artist and I only took about half of what ever told me with a grain of salt and when I did not believe this story and he actually proved it to me via a High School year book from 1955.

The guys name was "Franklin Hollowpeter" and they all called him (Empty Dick). I guess he legally changed his name after graduation to Williams.

Our sheriff is Mike Hunt. And I worked in labor and delivery for four years and heard a lot of crazy ones. We had twins that were pronounced "lamongelo" and "o-rongelo" that were actually spelled "lemonjello" and "orangejello". And we had one pronounced "famalay" but spelled "female". Seems mom saw female on the birth certificate and thought it was the kid's name. All I could do was shake my head.

• 2 weeks later...

during my undergrad i was kind of seeing this sorority chick and i was looking at some of their old composites. I kid you not, of of her chapters alumni was "Candy Wiener"