Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bad names for kids

38supPat

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dick Cole, a shooter in western NC, says that is a really good name.

However, on the range its not unusual to hear ... "James is our shooter, Kyle is on deck, and Dick is in the ......" followed by laughter from the squad.

We have a shooter that goes by Dick and everyone snickers when I asked him for a pencil. :roflol:

Dick Cole, a shooter in western NC, says that is a really good name.

However, on the range its not unusual to hear ... "James is our shooter, Kyle is on deck, and Dick is in the ......" followed by laughter from the squad.

On a stack of bibles, my dad had a guy that worked for him in the 80's named Richard Penis (adamantly pronounced PENN-is)..........

I like the lady in FL that was up in arms that everyone at the schools mispelled her kids name: L-a (pronounced "leDASHah).

adamantly pronounced PENN-is)

ROFL

Ex-stepdaughter had a classmate in 4th grade named Harry Weiner.

Went to great lengths to make it clear it was pronounced WHY-ner.

I'm not sure that made it a lot better :wacko:

Forgot another good one: After my parents divorced, (I was about 10 or 11 at the time) my dad was dating a woman and after some time we all went over to her parents house for dinner one night. She was divorced also, so I did not know her by her maiden name. She introduced them as Dick and Fannie Hancock. In the truck on the ride home I turned to him and said "Boy... Dick and Fannie Hancock... They sure have all the bases covered, huh?"

Seemed incredibly funny to an 11 y.o. who was just learning some dirty words.<_<

Edited by ken hebert

When my sister was pregnant with her first, she was coming up with all these cute names for her son-to-be. I tried to tell her that she needed to give the kid a strong first name or he was going to spend the first 17 years of his life fighting. She thought I was being silly.

Luckily in the end, the men in the family prevailed and he was named Keith.

My stepdad used to play golf with a dude named Richard Head, honest to God. Told me this when I was about 14, seemed like the funniest thing I'd ever heard. :closedeyes:

Worked with a fellow with that name. Richard. Not Rick. Most certainly not Dick.

A friend used to work with a fellow named Richard Finger.

Once ran across an Army basic trainee named Baby Girl Parker.

Was looking for a name in a phone book and ran across Miriam Thunderpussy

If I lying, I'm dying!