Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Florida Open 2009?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have information on...........

# stages this year? 12 like last year?

theme of this year's stages?

Looking forward to seeing everyone again, can't wait to get out of the NH winter for a while!

PS: Wadette, I promise not to bring the cold or snow with me this year!

Does anybody know if there's any Vendor for Powder, Primers or Bullets coming to the match??

I am wondering the same thing...

Obviously you have never been to Frostproof. :ph34r: The locals usually spend a rip roaring Saturday night watching the oranges ripen. After that the entertainment options are pretty sparse.

It is about 75 minutes or so to the Disney area so that can be an option but it is not really near-by. If you're staying in Sebring you can add another 20 minutes to that estimate.

Does anyone have information on...........

# stages this year? 12 like last year?

theme of this year's stages?

Looking forward to seeing everyone again, can't wait to get out of the NH winter for a while!

PS: Wadette, I promise not to bring the cold or snow with me this year!

I hope you have been tanning those nasty white legs

After he watched Fireant's nearly indescribable performance on the first stage last year (the one with the 35 yard shots at those itty bitty plates) I would be surprised if Eric ever returned to the U.S. again. :rolleyes::roflol:

Edited by XD Niner

Does anyone know what I have to put into the GPS to get the range, CR 630 E doesn't come up in any cofiguration. I remamber having a problem 2 yrs. ago but do not remember the fix. :angry2:

Thanks

Chris

If you are coming from the north, plug in the McDonalds in Frostproof. From there, just keep heading east until you see it on your right several miles in the country. you can not miss it.

So, are there any vendors attending? I would like to (need to) order some stuff.

Red Dot and Brazos will both be there for sure. SAW Custom will not be there since Henry is presently sold out of ARs and more orders every day. I believe Derek Janowicz will be there.