Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Florida Open 2009?

I hit upload on one machine while logging on here with another and someone already beat me ... wow!

Florida Open 2009 Results

I am either blind or _____ , but I can't locate the 2009 results. Please help!

Upper Right panel of the page ... Hyperlinks to the overalls and stages for each category.

As In:

FLORIDA OPEN 2009

Results: Open

Results: Open Stages

Results: Limited

Results: Limited Stages

Results: Limited 10

Results: Limited 10 Stages

Results: Production

Results: Production Stages

Results: Single Stack

Results: Single Stack Stages

Results: Revolver

That help?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hit upload on one machine while logging on here with another and someone already beat me ... wow!

Florida Open 2009 Results

I am either blind or _____ , but I can't locate the 2009 results. Please help!

Upper Right panel of the page ... Hyperlinks to the overalls and stages for each category.

As In:

FLORIDA OPEN 2009

Results: Open

Results: Open Stages

Results: Limited

Results: Limited Stages

Results: Limited 10

Results: Limited 10 Stages

Results: Production

Results: Production Stages

Results: Single Stack

Results: Single Stack Stages

Results: Revolver

That help?

Yes. Thanks.

Outstanding match!! Thanks to everyone who worked so hard :cheers:

Here's a compilation of shooters:

Robbie Johnson

Travis Tomasie

Max Michel

Daniel Horner

Todd Jarrett

Yousef Sansour

Kaci Cochran

Horner looked good on that stage, shooting while smoothing in and out of the positions...not sucking into the windows.

Shucks. I played counterfactuals on the score sheet (what if I'd reloaded correctly on stage 2, not hit the clamshell on stage 3, not missed the last target on 8, not wasted time on the last target on 9). Had I made 1 fewer mistake I would have been high C rather than 2nd C... Ah well, that's the game right ;)

atek3

Did you shoot Production??? if so, I was right on your heels ( 1st, 2nd and 3rd all shot 53%)....I hit a no shoot on a clam shell on Evil Twister...only a couple mikes all day long....if only I hadn't hit the noshoot, maybe 1st "C" instead of 3rd...did we win a plaque or anything?

Deon - musta been that PB&J uncrustable sammitch I hooked you up with that inspired you

congrats

Brother!!!!! That was the best PB&J i have ever had.... for those of you who have never had one... they are made by Smuckers and are in the frozen food section of the Grocery store... its just like your mom used to make you with the edges cut off...... oh my!!!!! YOU ARE DA MAN!!!!!

Shucks. I played counterfactuals on the score sheet (what if I'd reloaded correctly on stage 2, not hit the clamshell on stage 3, not missed the last target on 8, not wasted time on the last target on 9). Had I made 1 fewer mistake I would have been high C rather than 2nd C... Ah well, that's the game right ;)

atek3

Did you shoot Production??? if so, I was right on your heels ( 1st, 2nd and 3rd all shot 53%)....I hit a no shoot on a clam shell on Evil Twister...only a couple mikes all day long....if only I hadn't hit the noshoot, maybe 1st "C" instead of 3rd...did we win a plaque or anything?

Yep that was me. I was the guy that got beat by joe satterfield in the semi-finals of the shootoff.

Horner looked good on that stage, shooting while smoothing in and out of the positions...not sucking into the windows.

+1 :cheers:

I gotta remember that line ......... "smoothing in and out of the positions" ;)

That was definitely a different strategy the others took. Well executed. It's a real good video to compare and contrast styles on.

I had a great time this year. Starting on stage 2 was tough for me and resulted in a FTE on one of the targets. I knew right away when at the end of the stage I looked down and saw one of my production mags still had two rounds in it. Another production shooter who shot after me did the same thing. I don't remember his name but he moved really well throughout the match. The RO said he did the same thing the day before by stepping just a little to far to one side. Otherwise only a mike or so the rest of the match. I did much better than I expected partly because I didn't go down expecting anything other than to have fun.

On a side note does anyone know what setup Seeklander was shooting? I saw him shooting on Friday. I'm not sure if it is just his routine but when I saw him he seemed as relaxed as any human can be.

Thank you to everyone involved in this years open for making it a great match!

Thanks to all that came and shot with us. Fiscal conditions being what they are it was awesome to see all of you. I was in charge of the weather and I had to settle for a few cool mornings in trade for no rain (very little rain). The first ever no-shoots in the history of the Open were to accommodate the clam-shells and round count. Please forgive Bob (the designer of stage 2) he is getting cranky and devious in his golden years. It was great to see all of you again at what we call the biggest monthly match in the world. Be safe and have a great shooting season.

Roy

CRO

stage 11

• 3 weeks later...