Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Does Your Limited Or Limited 10 Look Like?

DBake

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my Para P16, which I use in Limited & L-10 when not shooting my Glock 34. Replaced most of the internals, work was done by Brazos.

Got a crisp 3lb trigger while I was at it, probably shoot it this weekend.

post-10512-1236915594_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sam815

CPJa12.jpg

I don't think I posted mine in this thread yet...

Very Sweet Gun!!!!! Who built it?

Want2race here on the forum AKA Shaun Hopkins. He built my first one which looks like s stock eagle but shoots runs like a sewing machine. I wanted another one so I had him build this one.

• 1 month later...

Here's my Jim Anglin 6": STI frame, Caspian slide, and 6" Schuemann bushing barrel. Jim did a lot of slide lightening - most of which is apparent on the outside, and some of which is hidden on the inside. Overall weight w/o mag is about 37oz, and it balance right at the center of the trigger guard. As other happy customers have already attested, Jim's workmanship is really incredible.

500840961_NjYCF-X2.jpg

500840983_GUbTi-X2.jpg

• 2 months later...

Time to wake up this thread.

I recently received my two new tools. They are two short framed SVI. 40sw, tri topped slide with regular Bull barrel.

Xcelerator serrations front and back with SV panel cut. ITI rail cut, but most of all, SV signature stainless grip.

I think they are the most beautiful pistols I've owned so far !

Edit :

Forgot (almost) to thanks Brandon at SV for making those two pistols in a incredible short time frame.

Brandon has been of great help with me and I wanted to thank him.

post-1108-1247660509_thumb.jpg

Edited by Julien Boit

Time to wake up this thread.

I recently received my two new tools. They are two short framed SVI. 40sw, tri topped slide with regular Bull barrel.

Xcelerator serrations front and back with SV panel cut. ITI rail cut, but most of all, SV signature stainless grip.

I think they are the most beautiful pistols I've owned so far !

Very Nice. :cheers:

• 1 month later...
how much can you put on that dawson extension?

19...easily loadable.

Did you change follower to get 19rnds? I have 3 dawson extension and I can only add +2???

No. One of my mags has a #4 follower and the other two have #8 followers. I DO have to "jiggle" the baseplate on one of the #8's to get it to feed past 17, though. You might try that.

how much can you put on that dawson extension?

19...easily loadable.

Did you change follower to get 19rnds? I have 3 dawson extension and I can only add +2???

No. One of my mags has a #4 follower and the other two have #8 followers. I DO have to "jiggle" the baseplate on one of the #8's to get it to feed past 17, though. You might try that.

Thanks, I will give it a try.

Here's my Jim Anglin 6": STI frame, Caspian slide, and 6" Schuemann bushing barrel. Jim did a lot of slide lightening - most of which is apparent on the outside, and some of which is hidden on the inside. Overall weight w/o mag is about 37oz, and it balance right at the center of the trigger guard. As other happy customers have already attested, Jim's workmanship is really incredible.

500840961_NjYCF-X2.jpg

500840983_GUbTi-X2.jpg

Did Jim also do the grip?

• 1 month later...