Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Would You Take?

The great pumpkin has gone berserk, Orson Welles Martians have finally landed and the creek is rising too fast and is full of pirarnah....you know.. them fish with all the teeth. :-)

After you have grabbed your spouse and children you realize that you have time to get a firearm. Only one handgun and one long gun. You have all the ammo you can carry at hand.

What would you take?

For me, I would take my suppressed .22 rifle and Glock 34 in 9mm.

dj

Edited by dajarrel

The great pumpkin has gone berserk, Orson Welles Martians have finally landed and the creek is rising too fast and is full of pirarnah....you know.. them fish with all the teeth. :-)

After you have grabbed your spouse and children you realize that you have time to get a firearm. Only one handgun and one long gun. You have all the ammo you can carry at hand.

What would you take?

For me, I would take my suppressed .22 rifle and Glock 34 in 9mm.

dj

AR15 carbine and my STI

Glock 34 and my Colt HBAR, but I would really prefer to have a Glock 20 and M-14. Regardless, I'm with SLM that someone is getting enlisted to grab the 870 and another can of shells.

Edited by SA Friday

M16 & STI limited, no wait Glock 21 no M&P 9.

Actually M16 & my Rem 700 sniper, I know I know handgun.

The way I figure it is if they get past my 308 and inside my M16 I am either dead or going to need a knife but if I had to take one it would be my Glock.