Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Show Us Your Motorcycles, official BE motorcycle thread.

ErikW

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Here's mine:

post-12461-1203492283.jpg

post-12461-1203492339.jpg

'07 Suzuki SV650 - Metzler M3's, CRG mirrors, Leo Vince Evo 2 pipe, PowerCommander3 USB, and a rattle can of flat black for the chrome trim and a fw other little tricks...

Hopefully going to get it painted this spring - I'm a sucker for white & black

Here's mine:

'07 Suzuki SV650 - Metzler M3's, CRG mirrors, Leo Vince Evo 2 pipe, PowerCommander3 USB, and a rattle can of flat black for the chrome trim and a fw other little tricks...

Hopefully going to get it painted this spring - I'm a sucker for white & black

I like that! I've been looking at getting a SV650 for the past 2 years... Maybe I should...

Picked mine up for $5500 OTD - hard to argue with that. Insurance is about $17/mo :D

They are great bikes - but I highly recommend some suspension work (emulators, springs and oil - but I'm just getting by (and loving it) with some 20wt in the front), and the stock tires suck if you like to push it a bit. There's a few tricks to smooth out the low end (TPS adjustment), but a PC3 really helps even in stock trim. You'll have to add a pipe to let a bit of the V-Twin out, so then the PC3 comes in very handy :D

Go for it Matt!

I don't have any pictures of my bikes scanned in but these pics are close:

1st bike - Honda putt putt - went trail riding with my dad

mini_bike-4857.preview.jpg

2nd Bike - Yes, I was a scooter driving mod in my misspent youth.

piaggio-p200e-s.jpg (at least it's a 2 stroke anyway)

3rd bike - Yamaha Virago (had no clue what Virago meant before I bought it)

2979392-sm94virago750.jpg

Edited by carinab

Last two were from my venture into dirt. First was a 2004 DRZ400 which was fun for trail riding
That's one sweet looking bike. I'm looking for a bike I can ride to work during the week and trail ride on the weekends. That 400 would be perfect and wouldn't break the bank.

Added the Kawasaki Concours 1400 in the middle of Dec. 1300 miles to date and really looking forward to better riding weather the Ice is melting from the last storm. Hoping the weather improves in the next few weeks to get some riding in. Mike you will love the C-14....

just started riding a few months ago...so this is my first bike.

You didn't play around with a first bike. :surprise:

it wasn't my idea. i took some advice from some experienced riders. and it turns our that the F4i was a very good first bike.