Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Show Us Your Motorcycles, official BE motorcycle thread.

ErikW

I'm going to get some pics and video at the track this summer, it's quite a sight to see a big cruiser with footboards and those big old fenders standing up on the rear wheel. :surprise: My buddy John Guida who you guys might know since he shoots some of the big matches and who has a Harley softail came up to the track with me and witnessed the insanity first hand. Then again, just going over the speed limit on his Harley is a lot to ask since he rides slower than an old woman and we're always waiting for him to catch up. Another friend of who has a Sabretooth,which is a big custom with a 302 ford small block in it, he's in the process of building a custom bike using a Sabretooth chassis with a 360mm rear tire and a twin turbo charged dual overhead cam ford V-8, the same engine that's in the Lincoln but with his twin turbo setup, here's a few pics of the Sabretooth and the turbo project.

post-4731-1229657700_thumb.jpg

post-4731-1229657726_thumb.jpg

post-4731-1229657736_thumb.jpg

post-4731-1229657741_thumb.jpg

Edited by BEDELLCUSTOM

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked this up Thursday. It's squirreled away in the garage till we get some decent weather so no pics, but here's one I found online.

post-4907-1233706340_thumb.jpg

If I buy a bike, the FZ1 would be 1st on my list! Congrats and enjoy it, Matt!

Picked this up Thursday. It's squirreled away in the garage till we get some decent weather so no pics, but here's one I found online.

I guess when you start shooting open you'll go ahead and get the R1

Congrats Nice bike

Brian, the best road bike Harley has ever offered is already in your garage. Unless getting out of riding I wouldn't sell it. It is the only H-D I would consider if I wanted more than a beer and a burger bike.

• 3 months later...

So, Matt....now that the weather has been nice, how is it?

I used to have an FZ1...I loved it and plan to get another one someday.

bg_dsc_6715.jpg

It's a great all around bike. Switch a few parts, and it's setup for touring or sport. I can ride it for hours and not get tired like guys on sportbikes.

It's especially fun to totally drop them in the twistys too :devil:

I plan on doing a track day in the next month or two.

Touring:

post-4907-1243029926_thumb.jpg

Sport:

post-4907-1243030023_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matt Cheely

Still under construction. 500 cid ElDorado. Has wheelie bars and has been run on the performance dyno. Belongs to a friend of mine.

post-3475-1243088700_thumb.jpg

Forgot to mention, this guy is 6'4" and weights 700 lbs.

Edited by LJE

Matt, I also had Givi. even ran it at the dragstrip with it (cost me 3 tenths). Best was 10.96.

George, I'm to scared to go fast in a situation that requires skill.

LJE, with the motor there, it looks like it would wheelie if you *look* at the throttle.

• 1 month later...

The nitrous is for the driver not the motorcycle. :surprise: I was working on guns and the wheelies were only during my lunch break. I'm not sure how much longer my front forks will take the beating, 800 pound bikes aren't made for that but it sure is fun!

Edited by BEDELLCUSTOM