Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Show Us Your Motorcycles, official BE motorcycle thread.

ErikW

I like that! All my Harley's (Before the 97 FXST) have been old school rigids. Use to always be able to scrounge up an old Knuckle frame, flaten the top tube a little and squeeze a shovel in there.

Jack

Now, a cherry knuckle frame is worth 3k!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

post-22836-126559374267_thumb.jpgMy 2001 H-D Night Train (with some changes).

Is that a rigid? It looks painful from here!

onscoot1.jpg

Has forwards now, because while I'm short, apparently I'm not THAT short....

No it is a softail. It rides very well and is comfortable to ride however I have not been on a long trip. B)

The Herd...

-2006 SV650S- many upgrades, almost all one-offs by yours truly

-1965 Honda CA77 Dream- built by yours truly, featured in Motorcyclist Retro in an 8-page feature I wrote about a 3,000 mile cross country trip on it

-1962 Honda Supercub C102- built by yours truly, features a 110cc lifan engine and RIPS. like, highways speeds...

-1985 Honda VF500f- my first bike!

-1983 Vt750C (not shown)- another cross-country warrior, given to me by a friend who bought it and rode the circumference of the US one summer on exchange from Barcelona.

post-22319-126651703133_thumb.jpg

post-22319-126651718416_thumb.jpg

post-22319-126651732845_thumb.jpg

post-22319-126651740292_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Craiger...ever ride at: http://www.lincolntrailmotosports.com/ ?

No I haven't. It is just so easy to jump on the XXR and head south about 10 miles on paved roads and after that I can ride Gravel and fire roads in Shawnee National forest in Saline and Pope counties all day making a giant loop back to the house. We also have about 100 miles of Mississippi river levee roads to ride in Jackson County Il and cross the river and ride back through Mo. We also have a new track right 8 miles from the house.... Plan on riding it this spring when the weather improves...

http://www.i57motocrosspark.com/default.asp

DSCN2133.jpg

Edited by Craiger

• 1 month later...

Finally got my bike back after having crashed it almost 9 months ago!

The insurance company 'wrote' it off and it had to go to auction where I got in a bidding war to buy it back.

A Honda dealer has been rebuilding it for me and finally it's at a stage where I could go take it over the 'pits'

to get it licensed again.

There's a few things to do as we're 'still' waiting on some parts to arrive.

It's been so long since I've ridden it, that I forgot what a beast it is! Luv it!

post-9454-127150488537_thumb.jpg

post-9454-127150491073_thumb.jpg

Mick

That paint scheme always looked sooo clean, I wish we could have gotten it here in the states.

If I can ever find my old pics of mine I'd love to post em. Was a 2000 RC51, but I changed it over from silver/red/black to all red with black wings and black number plates. (and yellow wheels) I still miss that one... Thinking of selling my Warrior and finding a rashed up newer model sport bike, like a 2-3 year old gixxer or R1, and build me a naked sport bike. all motor and no plastics.

That paint scheme always looked sooo clean, I wish we could have gotten it here in the states.

If I can ever find my old pics of mine I'd love to post em. Was a 2000 RC51, but I changed it over from silver/red/black to all red with black wings and black number plates. (and yellow wheels) I still miss that one... Thinking of selling my Warrior and finding a rashed up newer model sport bike, like a 2-3 year old gixxer or R1, and build me a naked sport bike. all motor and no plastics.

Yeah it was the colour scheme that hooked me in the first place. I used to ride past the bike dealer and stare at it on the showroom floor through the window all the time. I used to joke to the salesmen that it was my bike and I was gonna buy it one day and they would always laugh at me. About a year later I took my 'blade in to get something fixed and I ended up riding home with the SP2. I had no idea but my wife had bought the bike about ten months earlier and was slowly paying it off. It seems the entire world new about it except me! It 'was mine' all along.

I hope you find those pics I'd like to see them!

R1's are nice.

Mick

I used to ride but realized I was pressing my luck on the street. With most tracks too far away to make it worth while, I decided to get out while I was alive. This was my latest:

cleanbike.jpg

• 2 months later...