Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Show Us Your Motorcycles, official BE motorcycle thread.

ErikW

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my bike as of Monday morning, after I slammed into a steel guard rail on a sharp bend in the rain!

Ouch! How did you make out?

No broken bones! Luckily I landed on my head after I did an impersonation of a rag doll being thrown in the air. :surprise:

After a small stint in the emergency room I'm now bed ridden for a while with massive bruising just above my hip. It took the full impact on the rail!

Could've been a lot worse.

Wont be shooting for a couple of weeks tho!

Is that guy "Gazza" still handling motorcycle accessories in Australia? When I was riding/racing my RC51's and on the RC51.org forums alot, I remember him having a ton of cool RC51/SP1 parts... Maybe he could be of some help to you in getting your bike back in pristine condition?

Glad to hear you walked away from it, in a manner of speaking.

Is that guy "Gazza" still handling motorcycle accessories in Australia? When I was riding/racing my RC51's and on the RC51.org forums alot, I remember him having a ton of cool RC51/SP1 parts... Maybe he could be of some help to you in getting your bike back in pristine condition?

Glad to hear you walked away from it, in a manner of speaking.

Hi Ken

I've just organised to have it taken to a Honda dealer for repairs. My concern is availability of parts, as there's not a lot of SP2's around.

I'll chase up 'Gazza' if i encounter any problems. Thanks for the lead!

Mick

• 4 months later...

My 04 Harley Softtail Night Train

This pic was takin a couple weeks after I bought it and I have changed a few things on it.

It now wears a LED tail and blinker lights, Custom 16" apes (black powder coat) and some other mods.

I plan to get a more recent up soon.

julyfourth037.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

New guy here, thought I'd add my little piece of anger. 1994 CBR900RR, full on streetfighter conversion, all done in my garage. Nissan Xterra yellow paint, cut and welded sub frame with Suzuki SV650 tail and seat. Buell headlights, custom cross mounted GSXR steering dampner, 17 inch front conversion, KX250 dirtbike bars, painted rims, list goes on and on.

post-22197-1260496351_thumb.jpg

post-22197-1260496358_thumb.jpg

Here is my 1997 FXST Custom. I have had the seat modified since this picture, changed the forward controls, got rid of the pull backs and put drag bars on it. Lots of goodies inside the motor. Runs very strong!! Just sucks driving it on the worst road in the US here in this part of Louisiana. Feels almost like a rigid with the low profile tire.

Jack

post-951-1260499763_thumb.jpg

post-3361-1260509014_thumb.jpgpost-3361-1260508455_thumb.jpg '05 Busa, untouched motor, hids,double bubble,1/5th turn throttle,buell foot pegs, TRE, Speedo healer, Bronz undertail, Integrated rear led tail light,Michelin power race medium soft, clear clutch cover/cut lower fairing, Tobin seat,Genmar risers, tank and seat quick pins, chopped Yoshies.

My summer commuter. Yes, it's a scooter. It gets 78 mpg.

Scooters are like fat chicks. They're fun to ride but you don't want your friends to see you on one.

Actually, like every guy I've ever met who rides a scooter, I don't give a :surprise: what anyone thinks I look like.

RX20001g_1_-185x195.jpg

Took me a minute to figure out what you meant. KTM's are a little more difficult than most to put the decals on, but it is just the angle. Looking straight on, it is all aligned.

Jack

LOL! I was joking about the fact that at first glance, it looks like the front background is slit and stuck to the front brake line. I didn't realize they built the front fender that way to feed the brake line through.

I like that! All my Harley's (Before the 97 FXST) have been old school rigids. Use to always be able to scrounge up an old Knuckle frame, flaten the top tube a little and squeeze a shovel in there.

Jack

Edited by Jack T