Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Moving up in USPSA Class for 2003

Jon Merricks

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stopped shooting for a few years...started up again a couple of years ago with production and L10 for some fun..now the bug is back and I feel I am now standing in front of the mountain....I just saw the recent update and I am at 93.493 in open...

woo boy...just need to bring that up 1.5%... :wacko:

Well, I got up Friday morning and spent time in the ER, went home and to bed. Got up in the afternoon and checked my class. Lo and behold, what to my wondering, pain med afflicted eyes see? C Class Open!!!??? :huh: I rubbed my eyes, but it's true! :blink: Just before the Nationals??? :blink::blink:

I FINALLY MOVED UP!!! How cool is that??? :lol::lol:B)

Liota

• 1 month later...

I made Master in Lim 10. I have mixed emotions about it as I should have been in last year when I made Lim master but there was a snafu. I'm shooting much more consistantly this year but I'm not shooting like a master yet for entire matches. More consistantly but I don't have the big stages anymore.

When and if I make master in production then I'll feel like I really did something.

Well , I finally made C- class Limited. Started shooting in Feb. and couldn't hit anything , blinking , flinching you name it . Reading everything on this site has been a big help , as have Matt's Videos , but nothing compares to just getting out there and putting some rounds down range. I recently got a Dillon super 1050 and am starting to get the round count up over 1000 / wk. . Now things are starting to happen. I'm seeing new stuff and learning all the time. Nothing beats improvement. 25 % away from A , hope to make it in a year.

Bill

Guest Larry Cazes

I just got my first USPSA card in the mail with any classification at all! I went from being unclassified to a D (38.8%) class limited 10 shooter. Don't laugh! This is significant to some of us! :D

Larry