Moving up in USPSA Class for 2003

Jon Merricks

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made A class in Limited :)

Sitting at 74.9 in L-10 :(

I've set a goal to make limited master within two years, hopefully sooner. When I get there I want to be an on demand Master, and not just a Grandbagging chump. As it is, a lot of work went into making it to A class, thanks to BE, forum dwellers, Ron Ankeny and Sam the Nailer.

• 2 weeks later...

First classifed in Limited B back in @95 or so..... been there ever since. Lack of practice & discipline, low budget, and many unreliable guns all conspired to keep me at a mid range B all these years.....

I found this website (and more importantly, Brian's book!) about a year ago.... practiced, shot all this summer, and now, finally - A class Limited!

Still B Open & Lim-10 though. Actually, I jumped all the way to mid A in Limited, and have a couple more classifiers and a match in the system somewhere that may put me within striking distance of M, in the next few months -

Darn, now I may have to really practice now! :rolleyes:

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this board. I started shooting about 18 months ago. And just switched from production to limited 10 about 2 months ago. Low and behold I won high C at both the Kentucky and Illinois state championships. I know that switching to a 1911 helped. But the real difference was the mental help I received here. I shoot so relaxed and everything just seems to happen. Kind of wierd the first time it happened. Well I have had my share of patting my own back. Thanks again. m.e.t.