Moving up in USPSA Class for 2003

Jon Merricks

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Run n Gun has it absolutely correct.

To Matthew Mink:

It's not even remotely a racial slur. Where the heck did THAT non-sequitur come from??? Even if I wanted to make a "racial slur," I don't even know (or care) what "race" you are.

It's great to see how accomplished many of the posters here are, and even many of those who don't yet rank in the elite are making leaps and bounds in that direction. Maybe I can pick up something by osmosis (or at least reading words of wisdom) :P

I've just received my first ever USPSA card with classifications on it. I have U's everywhere B)

I guess that means that with time I have to see some progress somewhere!

Kevin

As of right now at the next update I'll be around 84.8% in Production....I still have 1 more match though. B)

And I totally echo kdj. Within a few years there is going to be a sudden explosion of incredible shooters...Most of which coming from here. :P

It's all about hunger guys...if you want it enough, nothing can stop you.

Run n Gun has it absolutely correct.

To Matthew Mink:

It's not even remotely a racial slur. Where the heck did THAT non-sequitur come from??? Even if I wanted to make a "racial slur," I don't even know (or care) what "race" you are.

Well, rhino was right. I am too young to know who he is. My deepest apologies...

And now that I know who he is, the above comments were pretty funny. ba da bing!

I've just received my first ever USPSA card with classifications on it. I have U's everywhere B)

I guess that means that with time I have to see some progress somewhere!

KDJ . . . progress will come faster than you think!

And even if it ever looks really bad for you, always keep in mind that at least you're better than I am! ;)