• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 months later...
Shot this over the weekend in L10. FUN! Won the stage with a 14.085 in the match and then reshot it for a 15.78. :)

Video of one of the string from the match is here:

Whose music is that? Kinda catchy...

Artist was Voxtrot, song was Soft and Warm, album was Mothers Sisters Daughters and Wives.

Glad you liked it. :)

T

Shot this over the weekend in L10. FUN! Won the stage with a 14.085 in the match and then reshot it for a 15.78. :)

Artist was Voxtrot, song was Soft and Warm, album was Mothers Sisters Daughters and Wives.

T

Ya beat me to it... :P

T

Ya beat me to it... :P

Thanks to you both :)

Edited by Franksremote

I wish I would have video'd eerw's run on Saturday.

The sheepish grin on his face after putting 6 rounds in EVERY target was priceless.

Virginia count, not to mention extra time. Youch. :surprise: I pulled a similar stunt a year ago...missed a mandatory reload on a classifier.... 6 penalties for my trouble. I think it was off balance blast or some other awful knee wrenching setup :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

I shot this one for the first time at the local match on Sun. I set it up in the basement the night before and ran through it a few times with the par time on 3s. After a few runs I had it down enough to tie the timer. I figured I could do a 7s without pushing to hard. I couldn't get the tension out before the run... I knew it, but there it is. The draw was a little slow and I had so much grip tension I was locking the trigger. The second string I loosened up to much and bump fired a sixth round lol. I bobbled the reloads too and wound up with a 8.9 down whatever for the extra shot/hit.

I didn't want to go out that way, so I asked a RO to run me through it for a reshoot. I was still bobbled the first reload a but and the run was 4.4 or there about. The second one felt pretty good and with a 4 second run, but none of them was close to the dryfire effort. I wound up with an 11.2 hf on it. Which should put me about 67.3 according to the OC. Not great, but I am currently classified as B, so there ya are.

I like this one even though I blew it. It's flat out haul ass how fast can you jerk it dump a mag and jerk it again. (Something all us guys should be GMs @ :P) I know I can do better on this one and look forward to next time.

My entire classifier history for open. If I shoot a good classifier this month I could hit A less than a year after starting. :D My goal is to be shooting Master by the end of next summer. I can do it. ;)

06-03 67.3 6/01/08 Pen

99-10 79.6598 7/24/08 Pen

06-05 84.7522 11/12/07

99-21 75.9534 1/07/08

99-21 73.144 12/11/07

99-58 47.8518 10/02/07

03-04 60.3015 10/02/07

99-11 62.7786 9/11/07

03-07 41.9578 7/10/07

Edited by JThompson

• 3 months later...

Shot this one today with Flexmoney @ his home club in Circleville. :cheers:

(The beers came later! )

Started the day out a little loose on my 1st stage (had trouble hitting steel 1 for 1), but quickly tightened things up on the 2nd stage. Can You Count was next, and being that it moves along fairly quick as far as pasting goes ..... I kinda forgot that I was up next. Duh ... :rolleyes: So I didn't have allot of time to "over-think" it. I just shot it. Nice and relaxed. :)

Went through my standard LAMR routine, then just point shot the entire thing, nice and loose. Never really formed much of a grip ......... just enough to support the gun, pull the trigger 5X's, drop the mag, and do it all over again.

Dropped 3 C's but I knew it wouldn't matter too much with 3.27 & 3.16 strings for a total HF of 15.08. Would have loved to have seen what I could have done with a 3rd run. Also would have loved to have seen my draw & reload times. So anyways that figures out to be about a 90% according to the Ohio Calculator. Much nicer than my last attempt at this one @ Summer Blast! I think that one was only a 78%

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

• 1 month later...

I ran this one last month, as my first match in about 3 years. It was the first stage of the day too, and on both reloads I had a botched grip on my mags coming off the belt and bad reloads.

I had 100 pts in 11.66 seconds for 8.5763 HF. Can someone help me out and tell me what that is nationally?

That was FINALLY my fourth classifier so I finally get a letter...probably C for now. (assuming my Mike, Mike, NS 14% score for later in the day doesn't ruin my average)

edit: Nevermind, found the calculator site...looks like 51%.

Edited by waktasz

• 2 weeks later...
I shot this one in SS and in L10 (same gun and SS gear, diff mags) on 9/27/2008

Jones, Gary 19 B Limited 10 97 0 8.41 11.5339 (69.3188) SS was (67.9455%) but I don't have the raw numbers.

This thing is ruff to make a good HF

Edited by JThompson

• 5 months later...

Shot this today and can't say I'm a big fan. First run, I ripped the draw at an .85 and was clean, but had a jam on the last shot for a 4.79.

Second run had a "eh" 1.06 draw, dropped one and with a blistering 1.8 reload had a 5.79 and then an extra shot and extra hit.

I was tempted to reshoot it, but integrity got the better of me.

Rich

Shot this today and can't say I'm a big fan. First run, I ripped the draw at an .85 and was clean, but had a jam on the last shot for a 4.79.

Second run had a "eh" 1.06 draw, dropped one and with a blistering 1.8 reload had a 5.79 and then an extra shot and extra hit.

I was tempted to reshoot it, but integrity got the better of me.

Rich

A gun issue is a legitimate (IMHO) reason for a reshoot.

• 4 months later...