Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

'24'

blackwolf

i never thought a 24 season without Kim Bauer in it could be so bad

Kim Is hot, and it just so happens she is huge Texas Longhorn Fan. :wub:

Nice pic.. dunno why this slogan popped up in my head...

"Grab life by the horns"

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah no kidding 24 is the best freakin show ever. Its even better if you wait a little longer until it comes out on DVD... No commercials...multiple episodes a night. Thats the way to go. :cheers:

It's the best show if you can't get "The Shield" anyway!

(I only get 3 channels.)

FM

• 1 month later...

Jack is back tonight! :bow:

The wife and I will be watching intently while wearing our tactical CTU jammies. I wonder what Jack's pistol of choice will be "today"?

Jack Bauer killed so many terrorists that at one point, the #5 CIA Most Wanted fugitive was an 18-year-old teenager in Malaysia who downloaded the movie Dodgeball.

Hail Jack! :cheers:

Jack is back tonight! :bow:

The wife and I will be watching intently while wearing our tactical CTU jammies. I wonder what Jack's pistol of choice will be "today"?

Jack Bauer killed so many terrorists that at one point, the #5 CIA Most Wanted fugitive was an 18-year-old teenager in Malaysia who downloaded the movie Dodgeball.

Hail Jack! :cheers:

Can't wait! I hope he's pissed - because a pissed Jack is a . . . :unsure: . . . will let's face it, a pissed Jack is the Jack most of us want to see :cheers:

J

Kinda makes you wonder though...

Remember when we used to wonder why anyone would invite Jessica, from Murder She Wrote, over, when everytime she showed up somewhere, somebody died?

Well how come the Gov't keeps dragging Jack back, when everytime he shows up, LOTS of people die?

Remember when we used to wonder why anyone would invite Jessica, from Murder She Wrote, over, when everytime she showed up somewhere, somebody died?

Well how come the Gov't keeps dragging Jack back, when everytime he shows up, LOTS of people die?

Jack doesn't usually start trouble. He just ends it.

:cheers:

Jack doesn't usually start trouble. He just ends it.

:cheers:

I'm looking forward to it as well. Maybe we could start a pool on how many people are zapped in just 24 hours. :rolleyes:

I think Jack has two so far, but I'm not sure. I guess I could go watch the tape, but that would require effort on my part. :closedeyes:

Started reading this thread... got 4-5 posts in... before I noticed it started in like 2006!

I'M A HUGE 24 FAN. Who cares about the little hollywood glitches... but my question?

WHO THE HELL cast Jenean Garafalo in this season???? I so hope her character gets shot.... and then we find out was real.

JW

• 2 weeks later...

Forgive me is this is somewere in the tread, but.....

I watched the first two seasons of '24', then life got in the way. I am back on track with this season.

Can someone point me to a good place for really good synopsis of the 3-6 seasons. I do not have time to watch them for the same reasons I did not watch them in real time.

Google Searchs produced 37.5 million results.

Thanks for your help.

Mark K