Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

'24'

blackwolf

Ok what is with them showing a close up of the gun, which is being used to threaten the Intel broker, and leaving the footage of the gun being out of battery. First he takes the gun from the US marshall and then has to rack the slide to chamber a round? I said come on, that gun was already hot, then showing it out of battery. They need some help with the firearms consultation.

Other than that i am a huge 24 fan.

I was screming .The same thing last night.OHH I am scared of you jammed gun Glock :rolleyes:

Need to start a pole of who is behind all this Vice pres?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I was laughing my ass off about it too! :lol:

Ok what is with them showing a close up of the gun, which is being used to threaten the Intel broker, and leaving the footage of the gun being out of battery. First he takes the gun from the US marshall and then has to rack the slide to chamber a round? I said come on, that gun was already hot, then showing it out of battery. They need some help with the firearms consultation.

Other than that i am a huge 24 fan.

I had a hint. The writers were on Limbaugh's show last week - I turned on the radio for giggles, and there they were... - and they mentioned there would be an interesting twist with his character in this episode... I didn't quite anticipate how interesting, but.... :lol:

Anyone have ideas for motivation for doing this? The only one that I could come up with is the hero complex and putting himself in position for the next election. But those are pretty weak reasons, any other ideas?

I'm thinking "hero" reason, to make him self look good. But thinking about that he just seems too "out of touch" with how to handle each situation that comes up.. :unsure:

Interesting how he was so giddy with "world leaders & important people" calling to congratulate him on how things were being handled..

• 9 months later...

here's a good gif I found on another forum...

Thanks for that. I'm a female computer geek who's in to guns so you can bet that scene made my day.

Oh and loved Jack's line tonight "Drop the coffee". Got to get that soundbite.

When Jack Bauer found out his daughter lost her virginity, he found it and put it back.

The popular video game "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Jack Bauer and forgot to pay him back.

After receiving repeated roundhouse kicks to the head from Chuck Norris, Jack Bauer was heard to ask,"Can you go a bit lower? I was crammed in an air conditioning duct between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. and my back is killing me."

Jack Bauer played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.

Jack Bauer" is Arabic for "I'm f@*ked".

During the 18 months Jack Bauer was believed dead, CTU saved over $1 billion on ammunition.

How long will it be before the scenario presented in the show tonight becomes fact rather than fiction?

My blood ran cold.

Kind of like reading Clancy's book with the airplance being crashed into the capital, and thinking how far fetched that idea was, that it could never happen.

My 13 year old is hooked along with me, he made the comment last night that he thought Jack was getting soft. I had to point out to him that he had just killed a man by biting a hole in his neck and spitting it on the floor and then tonight killed his friend, I think Jack is just getting warmed up.

Edited by fortyfiveshooter

I have never seen an episode untill I recorded last nights. I had the day off and have been under the weather so I figured I give it a shot. :o

McGyver meets chuck norris(and kicks his ass)

Yeah the the tech is over the top but the subject matter is very plausable and cool. I watched tonights and I guess now Im hooked.

Plus the Shield is about to get going for whats probably going to be the last season.

I kept hoping that if the family held hostage had offered Kumar a sack of sliders would he surrender??

Edited by tnek

When Jack Bauer found out his daughter lost her virginity, he found it and put it back.

The popular video game "Doom" is based loosely around the time Satan borrowed two bucks from Jack Bauer and forgot to pay him back.

After receiving repeated roundhouse kicks to the head from Chuck Norris, Jack Bauer was heard to ask,"Can you go a bit lower? I was crammed in an air conditioning duct between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. and my back is killing me."

Jack Bauer played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.

Jack Bauer" is Arabic for "I'm f@*ked".

During the 18 months Jack Bauer was believed dead, CTU saved over $1 billion on ammunition.

I really never thought those jokes worked with anyone elses name, but now I am wrong.

Last month Jack Bauer went on vacation to the Virgin Islands...now they are just called "The Islands"