Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

'24'

blackwolf

Can someone point me to a good place for really good synopsis of the 3-6 seasons. I do not have time to watch them for the same reasons I did not watch them in real time.

Mark K

From 24's official website. Episode recaps from season 1 to current.

http://www.fox.com/24/recaps/season7/index.htm

Jim

Thanks - it may take as long to read the recaps and to watch the show. :unsure: But, I can do it at work.

Mark

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Chuck,

It was OK. Nothing worth writing home to mom about. Think the writers pulled out some last minute stuff to make the show finish the way it did. I find it amusing that they took on "enhanced interrogation techniques" at the same time the reuters have headlined them. Am glad that they kept the Pres and Aaron true blue.

Well folks,

What did you think about Season 7?

I stopped watching it as soon as the stupid left wing B#%&@ "Janeane Garofalo" called all the "Tea Bag" protesters racist. I was giving her the benefit of the doubt up until then.

They can't have a show that most Americans like and have an actress that is so publicly and radically left of center and expect me to keep watching it.

Hey Chuck,

It was OK. Nothing worth writing home to mom about. Think the writers pulled out some last minute stuff to make the show finish the way it did. I find it amusing that they took on "enhanced interrogation techniques" at the same time the reuters have headlined them. Am glad that they kept the Pres and Aaron true blue.

Maybe the whole thing is getting a bit old, but it was kind of so so. The only thing I found really interesting is what is Renee going to do? Aaron was Aaron as expected. The pres also. It will be interesting to see what Agent Walker does. but then again, she is attracted to Jack so she is toast...

Later,

Chuck

PS: You going to the silver buckle?

I was really amazed how the presidents husband, drugged, watched his daugher-in-law stabbed, fell off a loft, killed his assailant, was kidnapped, shot during his rescue, had surgery, was in intensive care, then was recouping at home all within 24 Hours andjust in time to speak up for Olivia (his daughter) Not even the director of the FBI had anything to say !!! I like Jack Bower, put the program *sucs* !!!!!

Well folks,

What did you think about Season 7?

As bad as TV gets IMO. The "hour" during the White House siege

was good. The remaining 23 were for the most part unwatchable.

Jim

• 9 months later...

Well.... 24 is going downhill . For hard core pros the players now show the competency of a retirement home security attendant... Hell - My wife is now commenting about how she could have done things better in a couple of scenarios from the last couple of weeks.

I am really starting to lose interest.

What a shame for a program that started out so...different.

What a shame for a program that started out so...different.

I'm not a TV person. I couldn't tell you the line up of any current shows. I started watching 24 because my daughters told me I'd like it. Watched the previous years on DVD as they went.

I think there is a natural end to TV action stuff. Drama is the medium for TV. That's probably why I don't watch...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My wife got sick of my comments regarding poor tactics and decision making on that show back in season 1, and the trend has continued, but I've actually been impressed with the weapons handling skills demonstrated this season. Two scenes stick out in my mind:

Dana Walsh's slide-lock reload while moving backwards. She kept the gun up in her eye-line, canted the gun towards her weak hand for a smooth mag entry, and hit the slide catch instantly.

Jack's clearing of a downed T's gun against the staircase railing.