Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Becoming A Daddy!

TriggerT

My wife and I had our first child this past Thursday 12/29/05 at 9:43 pm. Casimir David Pawlowski was about 2 weeks early, which means he takes after his father, since I am always early for everything. Say hello to a future GM (if he wants to be anyway).post-2731-1136053232_thumb.jpg

Congrats Tim! So that's where you were during our Thursday night league. Ok, I guess we can overlook you missing one league night. B)

Seriously, what a feeling to have the first born in the house. Congrats again, to you and your wife.

Rick

Edited by Clay1

Congratulations.

My wife and I became parents for the first time on christmas day this year. It's an amazing feeling you get when you hold them for the first time (and everytime after). You go from feeling proud, to scared, to confused and back to proud within the space of a heartbeat. Enjoy. :)

My wife and I had our first child this past Thursday 12/29/05 at 9:43 pm. Casimir David Pawlowski was about 2 weeks early, which means he takes after his father, since I am always early for everything. Say hello to a future GM (if he wants to be anyway).post-2731-1136053232_thumb.jpg

Stop whinning, and bring the kid to the range. Eric Seipp will hold him when it's your turn to shoot. You can hold Eric's bottle when it's his turn to shoot.

Let me know when your going to Pine Tree. I'm looking forward to seeing you and hearing about the new shooter.

MS