Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Are Bladetech holsters decent?

PNW89

Are Bladetech holsters decent for the price?

How about the double mag pouches?

Basically, I have tried IDPA and 3-gun a few times years ago and didn't do very well or care for those sports. Now fast foreward about 10 years and I find myself interested in USPSA. The only OWB holsters I have ever used are Safariland, BH Serpa, and Bladetech, would the Bladetech be OK or should I look elsewhere?

This is the holster

https://www.amazon.com/Blade-Tech-Industries-Signature-Attachment/dp/B01EJ61Z6I/ref=pd_aw_fbt_img_1/146-4594781-6032442?pd_rd_w=cM1II&pf_rd_p=76328f70-5fff-49b7-869a-94bfdaa768fc&pf_rd_r=VMP170G8KGVG6AS4DMVE&pd_rd_r=4006dbc4-481b-4e20-bb47-17d43f130730&pd_rd_wg=bsl0J&pd_rd_i=B01EJ61Z6I&psc=1

• 2 weeks later...

I have used them, no complaints.

Holsters are also a thing that usually needs tried to see if it works for you.  Thus, we end up with boxes of the damn things.

My kids and I have been using their Classic holsters for 15 years. They are worth every cent. 

However, I do NOT like any of their mag holders. Not sure why they can’t seem to make a decent pouch. 

On 3/12/2022 at 1:07 PM, PNW89 said:

Are Bladetech holsters decent for the price?

How about the double mag pouches?

Basically, I have tried IDPA and 3-gun a few times years ago and didn't do very well or care for those sports. Now fast foreward about 10 years and I find myself interested in USPSA. The only OWB holsters I have ever used are Safariland, BH Serpa, and Bladetech, would the Bladetech be OK or should I look elsewhere?

This is the holster

https://www.amazon.com/Blade-Tech-Industries-Signature-Attachment/dp/B01EJ61Z6I/ref=pd_aw_fbt_img_1/146-4594781-6032442?pd_rd_w=cM1II&pf_rd_p=76328f70-5fff-49b7-869a-94bfdaa768fc&pf_rd_r=VMP170G8KGVG6AS4DMVE&pd_rd_r=4006dbc4-481b-4e20-bb47-17d43f130730&pd_rd_wg=bsl0J&pd_rd_i=B01EJ61Z6I&psc=1

I've never had issue with Bladetech , and i have own it for some years

• 3 months later...

I've used BT for years in PD.  they worked great using my Glock.  that is until I changed to Red Hill tactical a few years ago.  I find it less flexing and gives me a more positive draw.  RHT is a little bit more pricier but worth it...

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I’ve used bladetech and others in the past and in 3-gun. Works fine as others have said.

However, be mindful that your hanger matters quite a bit as well. There are quite a few options, make sure to find one that is well reviewed in your budget 

I’ve used their owb classics for a Sig P320 and 1911 for years in uspsa and mag holders for both double and single stack.  They have worked great for me.  I haven’t tried their newer models 

• 3 months later...