Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New P-10 F CR

Ohvall

I'm interested in the new CZ P-10 F Competition-Ready model that CZ just released.  Please share your impressions if you've handled one.

Things I wonder about:

1) How good is the upgraded trigger and what is the pull weight?

2) Does the barrel not have the typical CZ short chamber/leade?  Does this have any impact on accuracy and/or velocity?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pull weight is not improved. 
it’s a better feeling trigger that standard P10F, but doesn’t feel lightened. Would benefit from some trigger work.

don’t know about the barrel, but would believe it’s the same, which is no issue if you use and load for it correctly.

told there is some improvement of feedramp and throat for bigger bullets. But sure what that is.

will try and look at the two barrels. 

You’d have to as CZ USA about choose of pads, but they wouldn’t fit in the case if that’s a reason.

mag release, slide release, 5” slide are all awesome features.

Edited by eerw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't see the point of this gun.

A normal 10F with an HBI trigger and extended mag release does everything this one will do without the unnecessary items like a longer slide and barrel and basepads that bring nothing to the table.

I'd rather they copied the Glock 45 and Walther PDP full size 4.0: long grip, compact barrel.  That would have made me buy.

Edited by SGT_Schultz

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, rowdyb said:

So anyone here actually shot one?

Haven’t put rounds through it but did handle and dry fire one at a match.  

It handled like a regular P10F (used to have one but sold it) with a slightly improved trigger, not the *lightest* pull but consistent clean break and short reset, just like expected.  Nice serrations on the slide.  About it.  Sorry not to be more descriptive but it kinda handles exactly like you’d expect - a good, striker fired polymer pistol with an improved trigger.

It’s a nice gun but didn’t really do much for me personally and certainly didn’t make me want to sell my CO S2s to swap out.

Just shot mine sighting in the dot. No matches yet.

put in brass backstrap, tungsten rod from Vince at Stonebridge and APEX trigger. 

Now sent off for some grip work.

but I can tell you, it shoots like a P10! 

At Nationals right now the CZ booth is there. Gun is def heavier with the longer slide and barrel. Larger slide release was really nice too and was smooth unlike the original P10C that was hard to press. Mag release didnt snap out of place like the C. The barrel has a wider cut feed ramp to accept diff bullet profiles and the throat was longer than typical CZ’s. Trigger was basically the same as you would

get by putting an HBI in any other gun. Over for the price point (under $1000) it was pretty nice. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/14/2021 at 7:32 PM, eerw said:

Just shot mine sighting in the dot. No matches yet.

put in brass backstrap, tungsten rod from Vince at Stonebridge and APEX trigger. 

Now sent off for some grip work.

but I can tell you, it shoots like a P10! 

If you don't mind, where did you get a brass backstrap?