Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Most of The Bullet Component Companies are Out of Stock :/

Glockster1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue Bullets is about 4-5 week behind last time I ordered. I also currently have an open order that has been sitting for a couple weeks. I upped my number on hand to about 15k and will probably up it again because its an election year....

Heard from Ibejiheads on an order I put in, but I let him know it wasn't a rush to get. As I suspected with some of the bullet companies, they've been forced to close or work shortened hours. Unfortunately Ibejiheads is located in NJ, with a Democratic Governor on a power trip:

Good Morning Bob,

Hope you and your family are doing well. We will have your orders ready next week. We have the 180g FP. As swamped as we are, we are are have to cut production hours to comply with the our state governor’s ordinances, otherwise we get shut.  We are currently short  staffed as well, but like everybody else, we try to manage. Once again, my apologies for the delay. You will get an email when when we ship out your order. Stay safe and keep busy.

Thanks,

Alex

2 hours ago, Styro said:

Hi Rocket

What company is  'BB' ?   I'm looking to try some of these companies.

I think:

BB = Blue Bullets

BBI = Black Bullets International

9 minutes ago, edison said:

I think:

BB = Blue Bullets

BBI = Black Bullets International

Must be blue bullets. Last I checked BBI’s ship almost immediately 

BlueBullets seems to be still backed up but BBI is shipping fast.

BlueBullets shipped my order yesterday. So I'll have it right around 5 weeks after ordering. I got a bit anxious a few weeks ago and ordered from BBI. Ordered on Sunday and they shipped on Monday. 

I had the same experience with Black Bullets International. Ordered a case of 115gr & received within a week.

They may as well be FBI for Fast Bullets International. =P

• 3 months later...
On 5/23/2020 at 7:54 PM, Postal Bob said:

Heard from Ibejiheads on an order I put in, but I let him know it wasn't a rush to get. As I suspected with some of the bullet companies, they've been forced to close or work shortened hours. Unfortunately Ibejiheads is located in NJ, with a Democratic Governor on a power trip:

Anything recent from ibejiheads? Trying to make contact since your post, no response.  Website accepted an order and took payment 9/13/20. No follow up so far.

Edited by NMBOpen
Typo