Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mark 7 Evolution - General Discussion

55 minutes ago, mayassa said:

Search this channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUW9kh5Esok&t=429s.  He has a couple of set up videos.  I think you could have any questions answered with a facetime.

oh for sure i watched like all of gavins stuff, just figured someone relatively close i shot one other NJ guy in here a PM could run me through the quirks they worked out .

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I’m starting to get a little pi**ed off as I’m missing a case feeder pole and a mounting plate (international unit).  Not sure why Misty is having problems finding my unit (??) but the fact I had to load 1100 rounds on my 650 is getting tiresome.  And my revo pro is sitting right next to my 650.....

20 minutes ago, MikeyScuba said:

I’m starting to get a little pi**ed off as I’m missing a case feeder pole and a mounting plate (international unit).  Not sure why Misty is having problems finding my unit (??) but the fact I had to load 1100 rounds on my 650 is getting tiresome.  And my revo pro is sitting right next to my 650.....

They don’t have the best quality control. When I ordered my first Revo, they sent me the big case feeder when I paid for the small one. I did the right thing and told them.. They also forgot to send me a powder measure in that order. Second Revo went better. 

They need someone to initial the purchase order when they pack and maybe have someone do a second review. 

They will set it straight. 

On 5/26/2020 at 8:08 PM, DJRyan13 said:

They don’t have the best quality control. When I ordered my first Revo, they sent me the big case feeder when I paid for the small one. I did the right thing and told them.. They also forgot to send me a powder measure in that order. Second Revo went better. 

They need someone to initial the purchase order when they pack and maybe have someone do a second review. 

They will set it straight. 

I ordered a a new primer guide - that little plastic guide piece for the primer collator, and some extra nylon-tipped screws for the shell-plate nut. so like....$20 worth of stuff? and they sent me a new bullet-sense and mirror. Heh.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/3/2020 at 3:46 PM, OptimiStick said:

I ordered a a new primer guide - that little plastic guide piece for the primer collator, and some extra nylon-tipped screws for the shell-plate nut. so like....$20 worth of stuff? and they sent me a new bullet-sense and mirror. Heh.

Bank error In your favor. 

I figured out Friday I have decap sense installed but I didn’t order it.  Did anyone get primer sense installed from factory?  That was my first stab at my putting my machine together - by taking it apart lol.  I discovered a week before I had the wrong case feed tube and the initial shipment of missing parts had the wrong pole setup for the bulletfeeder pro.

Just got my amazon order of red’n’tacky, starett oil,  grease gun and syringe.

I preprocess my brass so decap sense isn’t needed.

@MikeyScuba what syringe did you order? I got 3 off Amazon but they won't reach through the core to get to the crank grease point unless I remove the grease zerk from the swage cam. I have a gen 1 core without the oval access hole in it, mine is just round and lines up directly to the pin that needs greasing. The newer cores have an oval hole and allows the syringe easier access

On 6/22/2020 at 1:26 AM, slavex said:

@MikeyScuba what syringe did you order? I got 3 off Amazon but they won't reach through the core to get to the crank grease point unless I remove the grease zerk from the swage cam. I have a gen 1 core without the oval access hole in it, mine is just round and lines up directly to the pin that needs greasing. The newer cores have an oval hole and allows the syringe easier access

are you using moly grease on that swage zerk or red and tacky?

• 1 month later...

Quick Update Last  Friday I order a  Mark7 Evolution from Shooters  Connection, 5 days  later it arrived in the west coast total setup time was about 3  hours.  other then a molex cable that was pinned incorrectly on the  primer sense the machine has been running  flawlessly.  Here is a  quick video of it running  around 800 rounds per hour.

Mark 7 evo + auto drive  

powder sense 

swage sense  

primer orientation sense  

Lyman pro series dies 

Please Like and Subscribe lots more  product  content on the way 

Edited by TheStagePlan

13 minutes ago, TheStagePlan said:

Quick Update Last  Friday I order a  Mark7 Evolution from Shooters  Connection, 5 days  later it arrived in the west coast total setup time was about 3  hours.  other then a molex cable that was pinned incorrectly on the  primer sense the machine has been running  flawlessly.  Here is a  quick video of it running  around 800 rounds per hour.

Mark 7 evo + auto drive  

powder sense 

swage sense  

primer orientation sense  

Lyman ori series dies 

Please Like and Subscribe lots more  product  content on the way 

What Lyman dies did you say they where???

1 minute ago, TheStagePlan said:

those would be the typo version of the dies lol thanks.   They are pro series  dies 

I have been tossing the idea about that set, what are your thoughts on those dies???

So far  so good I am coming  from a manual 1050 with Dillion dies so having the  adjustability is  amazing  for me.

•  I love having  the micrometer's on the dies
  • the machined texture provides  excellent grip for adjustments  
  • plenty of  space for a proper snap on box end wrench for tightening the lock rings 
  • setup instructions  for the dies were clear with good detail for there adjustment settings
  • they look even more impressive then the press itself

Can anyone tell me the purpose of the 3D printed part  and that  sprung  clamp for the cases feeder?  I’m not sure it’s  function is other then create clogs and jams 😂 I’m guessing I have is setup wrong. I’m guessing they are still working on the instructions manual 😳

I was attempting to load some shell shock cases with 50 percent of the cases coming down the feeder upside down I removed

the 3D printed part when loading brass as it was constantly jamming and flipping off the case feeder. I tossed it back in for the shell shocks with the same results. I’m on My last bag of those cases. I now pick them up with a magnet and throw them straight in the trash.  😳

I would avoid using these cases with these dies after about 2 hours of loading I managed to load 150 rounds and it appear it chewed through a new Lyman pro series die 

D1C5AC58-8788-45F0-B8BB-C505D4B331F3.jpeg

89659D45-0F31-413D-AB1D-78144E4BDBC0.jpeg

2B3B811D-C78E-4E72-9936-19A9E7A7C156.jpeg

Edited by TheStagePlan

Hello no more jam problem since I adjusted this little aluminum part.
and in 9mm the cases would turn over by tapping the plastic rim of the funnel, a simple piece of paper inside the funnel, no more cases being turned upside down in the feed tube.
The funnel is too short for 9mm.

20190201_171850-2.jpg.dfcf53c3fe8d4f1e02c19718d360e113.jpg.5ea7100dae6a93c30b983f28f33c34d6.jpg

20190201_171936-2.jpg.e378a76a99ceee30c1e9df415fbe39c1.jpg.f625bd8dc33bb5538fa92b13bcabe007.jpg

Hornady.jpg.38ac6244032fe64bb414703b8bc0c0f5.jpg

I adjusted the spring flipper and still in the  case you are using the shell shocks cases they still tend to flip with the mouth facing down : (  I like the idea of your funnel extender I think I am going to have a 3d part designed to improve this

here is a quick video of  my experience