Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CP2000 and RL1100

19 minutes ago, dillon said:

We're just waiting on some parts to arrive. New parts have to be scheduled in alongside other parts, so it's taking longer than we initially thought to get some of the remaining parts made.

Thanks for the clarification. Waiting with bated breath for the official announcement with all the juicy details. 

Terry

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're just waiting on some parts to arrive. New parts have to be scheduled in alongside other parts, so it's taking longer than we initially thought to get some of the remaining parts made.

Thanks for the update. Any prices set yet?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Due to an unforeseen manufacturing delay, the release of the CP2000 & RL1100 will be delayed until mid-summer. Just one of the acceptable consequences of manufacturing in America. We sincerely apologize for the delay, and thank you for your continued patience.

13 hours ago, dillon said:

Due to an unforeseen manufacturing delay, the release of the CP2000 & RL1100 will be delayed until mid-summer. 

Thanks for the update. I sure hope it's worth the wait. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I spoke with Dillon sales a couple days ago and got the same September release information.  I’ve had a brand new Ammobot auto-drive since November 2018 waiting around in anticipation for the RL1100.  I sold a brand new Dillon 1050 to await the RL1100.  I hope it’s released in September.  

• 1 month later...

Not sure how but I think they forgot about the RL’s 

So much hype over the XL750 which wasn’t even at the NRA show.

WTF?

Edited by tmz

I couldn’t wait anymore and bought a new super 1050. The new 1100 is not much different from the super anyway. Sold my 650 to move up and couldn’t be happier with the 1050. So much nicer than my 650 was didn’t know what I was missing 😂 so if anybody needs a new home for their 1050 in 9mm I have a nice new room on my bench 😂 

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, terrymixon said:

Here it is, the first week of September... I wonder if it will go live this week like they’d been saying. 

I was hoping to see it in the october blue press and it wasn't there.  I doubt its going to happen this month.  Ill be shocked if its this year.

When I talked to them last they said first week of September. Thinking back on it, the never said it would be September of this year. Shame on me for assuming I guess..

I wonder if this is one of those situations where you wait and wait and it ends up being Q2 of 2020 before it comes out. Is the 1100 worth the wait?

13 hours ago, inkballedtarget said:

When I talked to them last they said first week of September. Thinking back on it, the never said it would be September of this year. Shame on me for assuming I guess..

I wonder if this is one of those situations where you wait and wait and it ends up being Q2 of 2020 before it comes out. Is the 1100 worth the wait?

I'm still saving up, so I'll wait. Others might just pull the trigger on a 1050 now. I wish they'd just be a bit more open about when this is happening. That would make this process more transparent and keep people from having to guess.