Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CP2000 and RL1100

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2019 at 5:34 PM, chevrofreak said:

I ordered an RL1100 today anyway.  I don't mind waiting.   We are at the end of the season, so I have until April to get it dialed in and cranking out 9mm. 

We're you able to preorder with Dillon or somewhere else?

1 hour ago, cnote said:

i saw dillon at nationals, said 1100 by holidays (xmas) maybe 😠

I guess that gives me more time to save up rather than take the hit all at once.  😠  That or my interest will have waned by then.

39 minutes ago, terrymixon said:

Which year? ;)

LOL

Dillon Precision is accepting pre-orders on both the CP-2000 and the RL1100. We aren't taking payment information yet, this holds you a place in line in chronological order, once we do begin shipping.  When we are ready to begin shipping, we will contact the people who pre-ordered first, in order of date placed, to begin shipping them.

16 hours ago, dillon said:

Dillon Precision is accepting pre-orders on both the CP-2000 and the RL1100. We aren't taking payment information yet, this holds you a place in line in chronological order, once we do begin shipping.  When we are ready to begin shipping, we will contact the people who pre-ordered first, in order of date placed, to begin shipping them.

What is the new expected date to resolve the "issue with the supplier" of the 2 parts delaying this process???

Please and thank you

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2019 at 10:45 AM, cnote said:

What is the new expected date to resolve the "issue with the supplier" of the 2 parts delaying this process???

Please and thank you

Someone posted in another thread that they called in today and they said December. The wait is grueling!

1 hour ago, hurley326 said:

Someone posted in another thread that they called in today and they said December. The wait is grueling!

That's what they told me to my face at uspsa nationals in Utah,  a couple of parts that they cant seem to get someone to manufacture for them at the correct tolerance or PRICE

I included the price part, they stated tolerance

On 9/26/2019 at 6:25 PM, dillon said:

When I ordered mine way back in April or May I paid in full for the 1100. I had to call the credit card company to let them know because it was a large internet order. 

• 5 weeks later...

More than likely they are stalling in order to move their current stock of 1050’s. They anticipated selling out much sooner than they did, however people quit buying the 1050’s in anticipation of the 1100. So if you guys waiting on an 1100 will go ahead and buy a 1050 we might get the new machine quicker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, James Abram said:

More than likely they are stalling in order to move their current stock of 1050’s. They anticipated selling out much sooner than they did, however people quit buying the 1050’s in anticipation of the 1100. So if you guys waiting on an 1100 will go ahead and buy a 1050 we might get the new machine quicker!

They should do a 30% off Black Friday Sale for 1050 Supers and they will fly off the shelfs.

I would buy one. 😃

6 hours ago, James Abram said:

When I called and told them what I was planning to reload (9mm only) and asked should I just go ahead and get the 1050 or wait. The salesman said he would wait. 

8 minutes ago, PokerNGuns said:

When I called and told them what I was planning to reload (9mm only) and asked should I just go ahead and get the 1050 or wait. The salesman said he would wait. 

Maybe they are mostly sold out of 1050s.

I keep hearing that it's a manufacturing issue. Most likely they can't get it made for the cost they want it to be made at.