Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli M2 AutoLoad Lifter

ABarrow

New here so if this isn't the appropriate page please let me know. Does anyone have any firsthand experience with the MOA Precision AutoLoad lifter or any new info on the J Kenny Co lifter coming out soon? Thanks

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Eagle4 said:

Not the same system i think. Josh Kenny's lifter is a drop in parts, and MOA need to send the gun, no?

I believe you are correct,  I haven't seen anything else on Kennys lifter besides the youtube video. With MOA you have to send them the trigger assembly.

35 minutes ago, IntenseImage said:

Use lots of lube until it wears in ... Load fast, slow loading causes the shell to stick against the lifter

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Is that a meeeh review so far or you still evaluating 

58 minutes ago, IntenseImage said:

My M3k is upgraded 🙂b7f0fdc196ce6097f67eedf8f7e6e70d.jpg

When did you order yours? I order mine Black Friday and I haven't heard anything yet. Did you get a shipping notice or do they just show up?

When did you order yours? I order mine Black Friday and I haven't heard anything yet. Did you get a shipping notice or do they just show up?
Was one of the first to order when they very first went up ... Before BF ... I got a ship notice

5 minutes ago, IntenseImage said:

Was one of the first to order when they very first went up ... Before BF ... I got a ship notice

Thanks man, last question did you find that YouTube video on how to switch over your trigger parts? I can't find it

Can you post picture of the trigger group outside of the gun ?
I can, honestly it doesn't look much different than stock. The lifter is obviously this 2 piece design and the housing is just shaved down a bit where the lifter "ears" slide over it to mount

Pardon my ignorance, but, what does this lifter modification do compared to the stock one?  I've got a M3000 that was pretty well tricked out by MOA a few years ago so it presently has whatever they did back then.