Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli M2 AutoLoad Lifter

ABarrow

18 hours ago, CJW said:

Very nice...  I just watched the linked videos from MOA and, while that's an M3K and not an M2 on the video, I didn't see any modifications needed—it looks like a drop-in replacement for the existing lifter.  I'd be interested in getting this, but since I already put in an A&S trigger housing I don't plan on doing any mods to the housing itself.

MOA uses a "modified housing", so you have to use theirs.  They're out of stock due to the lack of available housings, they have the lifters.  If you look carefully, there's a groove cut out for base part of the two piece lifter.

From their website:  " Our Lifter system comes with a lifter, Actuator, spring, and modified trigger housing. Simply transfer your other trigger group components from your old trigger housing to the modified unit using the Youtube video link in the instructions, or send it in for FREE assembly"

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MOA uses a "modified housing", so you have to use theirs.  They're out of stock due to the lack of available housings, they have the lifters.  If you look carefully, there's a groove cut out for base part of the two piece lifter.

From their website:  " Our Lifter system comes with a lifter, Actuator, spring, and modified trigger housing. Simply transfer your other trigger group components from your old trigger housing to the modified unit using the Youtube video link in the instructions, or send it in for FREE assembly"
Got it. I will wait and see what the J. Kelly lifter looks like. Thanks!

Sent from my HTC U12+ using Tapatalk

Got it. I will wait and see what the J. Kelly lifter looks like. Thanks!

Sent from my HTC U12+ using Tapatalk

The main difference is the MOA will have 2 "forks" supporting the lifter on each side of the housing. The JK looks like it's going to be single sided or much thinner in the supports

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, fatmat27 said:

I ordered one the other day.  I was quoted 2-3 weeks then 3-4 weeks and they're pretty slow on emails so we'll see where this goes.  

Damn.. I guess I should keep my expectations very low. Guessing next month or more from now. 

I like that the JK does not need modifications to the TG but if it takes much longer than stated, I may seriously consider the MOA.  I contacted MOA previously and was told "hopefully" this week but that never materialized as well.  They both seem like great products though so I'd be fine with either.

46 minutes ago, Halo09 said:

The MOA one has been working great.  Took 2.5 weeks to get done for the M2...and it’s a small business that supports our sport

They do but they don’t have a time line yet and told me to check back in a few weeks. I’ll definitely get the MOA lifter for my M3K though whenever they catch up. 

1 minute ago, louu said:

The MOA is made in America, to me that means something. Yeah I know my shotgun isn't made here but every aftermarket part I buy for it is. 

Yes that was discussed earlier. No immediate ETA from MOA on their lifters. Trust me, I have spent hundreds at MOA and other shops. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, fatmat27 said:

At this point, if it actually shows up I'll consider it a bonus.

Thanks for the update. I’m not holding my breath either but it will be a nice surprise once it shows up. 

I’m still waiting on another preorder I made over a year ago that is not firearms related. I’ve forgotten about it. They are a legit company but have become caught up in manufacturing delays and issues. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...