• 4 months later...
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 11/17/2019 at 11:03 PM, Halo09 said:

The owner of MOA is trying to ramp up production, but had a few personal setbacks.  I’m trying to be patient while waiting for mine 

Their Facebook seems to be working again and was actually updated twice this month. 

On their website the Pre-order option for a Benelli lifter seems to be available again as well.  Though I am leery.  

My track record for pre-order stuff is universally bad.  The J.Kenny lifter was probably my best experience with a pre order, meaning it actually came in less than two years. (The fact that it didn't work for me and I sold it for a fraction of what I paid has been the norm sadly.) 

On 5/12/2020 at 8:57 AM, cas said:

Their Facebook seems to be working again and was actually updated twice this month. 

On their website the Pre-order option for a Benelli lifter seems to be available again as well.  Though I am leery.  

My track record for pre-order stuff is universally bad.  The J.Kenny lifter was probably my best experience with a pre order, meaning it actually came in less than two years. (The fact that it didn't work for me and I sold it for a fraction of what I paid has been the norm sadly.) 

The MOA lifter works!  The owner had a hip replacement and it’s a small shop. You might have to wait a bit for the lifter or not.

I emailed many months ago asking if they modified aluminum trigger groups as well as the factory one, but never heard back. 

I guess i could have them do the factory polymer and take it upon myself to handle the aluminum one.

(meaning possibly ruin it myself 😆 or pay someone else to do it)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2020 at 10:52 AM, cas said:

I emailed many months ago asking if they modified aluminum trigger groups as well as the factory one, but never heard back. 

I guess i could have them do the factory polymer and take it upon myself to handle the aluminum one.

(meaning possibly ruin it myself 😆 or pay someone else to do it)

I got a reply from MOA that the lightning lifter will work in the A&S trigger guard.

1 hour ago, ABarrow said:

I got a reply from MOA that the lightning lifter will work in the A&S trigger guard.

This is correct. I had 2 of them with the A&S guard. They need to be sent in for a little machining, but good to go.