Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
ABarrow

Benelli M2 AutoLoad Lifter

I received my replacement part today.  It was post marked as J Kenny had said so it was probably lost by the USPS. 

On 8/16/2019 at 7:49 PM, cas said:

By golly I MIGHT have solved it.

Nope.  What I fixed was an issue, gun's working a lot smoother now. But sadly it wasn't the problem. :(

22 minutes ago, cas said:

Nope.  What I fixed was an issue, gun's working a lot smoother now. But sadly it wasn't the problem. :(

Eek!  I’d had about 150 rounds through mine, then it started randomly putting 2 on the lifter, thereby jamming it up.  Back to my TTI lifter until they figure things out a bit more. (Yes, I have a strong dog ear spring, newer mag tube spring, and a smooth shell latch). 

I ran 100+ rounds through it yesterday, averaged one malfunction every other tube full. Nose high, nose low, lifter hang ups...  not happy. 

Very painfull to install after bending but prevent some loading issues. ;)

70186415_2132608497042681_5415449668534403072_n.jpg

Edited by Eagle4

I guess I need to try that?  Because the silence from the manufacturer is rather loud. 

I think the bending solution can proove the spring is too weak and need a bigger coil to work properly.

On 12/8/2018 at 9:45 AM, Steve RA said:

Pardon my ignorance, but, what does this lifter modification do compared to the stock one?  I've got a M3000 that was pretty well tricked out by MOA a few years ago so it presently has whatever they did back then.

Allows you to load the SG when bolt is locked to rear. Once you start feeding the tube, it'll automatically load one in the chamber for you. Biggest draw is it prevents Port loading. An alternative option to the Browning A5. 

It saves tons of time port loaded, 1, maybe 2 seconds. Of course wasting wasting many many times that, having to clear multiple malfunctions per stage.....   😣