Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gun Quotes From Movies

Nemo

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yuri Orlov (Nicholas Cage): There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?

Yuri Orlov: Of all the weapons in the vast soviet arsenal, nothing was more profitable than Avtomat Kalashnikova model of 1947. More commonly known as the AK-47, or Kalashnikov. It's the world's most popular assault rifle. A weapon all fighters love. An elegantly simple 9 pound amalgamation of forged steel and plywood. It doesn't break, jam, or overheat. It'll shoot whether it's covered in mud or filled with sand. It's so easy, even a child can use it; and they do. The Soviets put the gun on a coin. Mozambique put it on their flag. Since the end of the Cold War, the Kalashnikov has become the Russian people's greatest export. After that comes vodka, caviar, and suicidal novelists. One thing is for sure, no one was lining up to buy their cars.

Borneo Officer: We're with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.

Yuri Orlov: Let me guess... this isn't about the alcohol or tobacco.

One on my all time favorite quotes

:closedeyes:

Edited by sarnburg

Ripley: "Lieutenant, what do those pulse rifles fire?"

Lt. Gorman: "10mm explosive tipped, caseless, standard light armor piercing round, why?"

--Aliens

"I wanna introduce you to a personal friend of mine; this is an M41-A Pulse Rifle, 10mm, with over and under 30mm [pumps action] pump action grenade launcher--feel the weight!"

--Cpl Hicks, Aliens

From the Movie Sunset

Wyatt Earp tells the Hollywood police chief " I've had about enough of you...Draw!" The police chief backs down and drives away. The girl asks " Where you really going to shoot him?" Earp " No i'm not packing a gun"

• 2 weeks later...

"Eat this!"

Cpl Hicks Aliens

Little Bill Daggett: Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch! You just shot an unarmed man!

Will Munny: Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend.

Unforgiven

Fermel Parlee : [after Bean shoots Bad Bob in the back] You call that sportin'? It weren't a real standup fight.

Judge Roy Bean: Standup? I laid down to steady my aim.

Fermel Parlee : Well, I mean he never had a chance.

Judge Roy Bean: Not at all. Never did, never would have. I didn't ask him to come here. I don't abide giving killers a chance. He wants a chance, let him go

someplace else.

The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean

• 4 weeks later...

From IRON MAN:

They say the best weapon is the one you never have to fire.

I prefer the weapon you only need to fire....... ONCE.

That's how Dad did it,

That's how America does it..

And it's worked out pretty well so far.

Classic. :cheers:

Thanks, Maineshootah!

• 2 weeks later...

There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?

Of all the weapons in the vast soviet arsenal, nothing was more profitable than Avtomat Kalashnikova model of 1947. More commonly known as the AK-47, or Kalashnikov. It's the world's most popular assault rifle. A weapon all fighters love. An elegantly simple 9 pound amalgamation of forged steel and plywood. It doesn't break, jam, or overheat. It'll shoot whether it's covered in mud or filled with sand. It's so easy, even a child can use it; and they do. The Soviets put the gun on a coin. Mozambique put it on their flag. Since the end of the Cold War, the Kalashnikov has become the Russian people's greatest export. After that comes vodka, caviar, and suicidal novelists. One thing is for sure, no one was lining up to buy their cars.

I sell guns to every army but the Salvation Army.

Nicolas Cage as Yuri Orlov in Lord of War which is loosly based on Victor Butts life.

From the movie Snatch

Bullet Tooth Tony:

So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.

Vinny:

These are your last words, so make them a prayer.

Bullet Tooth Tony:

Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun...

[Zoom in on the side of Sol's gun, which indeed has "REPLICA" etched on the side; zoom out, as they sneak peeks at the sides of their guns]

Bullet Tooth Tony:

And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"...

[Withdraws his gun and puts it on the table]

Bullet Tooth Tony:

Written down the side of mine...

[They look, zoom in on the side of his gun, which indeed has "DESERT EAGLE .50" etched on the side]

Bullet Tooth Tony:

Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fu** off!

Not from a movie, but a favorite of mine.

So in anger I

Challenged his right for the love of this maiden.

Down went his hand for the gun that he wore.

My challenge was answered in less than a heart-beat;

The handsome young stranger lay dead on the floor.

"El Paso"

Marty Robbins

I have the original 45 RPM vinyl with this...loved it as a kid :D

So in anger I

"El Paso"

Marty Robbins

I have the LP, "GUnfighter Ballads". Big Iron.... great stuff

• 1 month later...

"There is no such thing as too much ammunition.....because when you need ammo.....YOU NEED AMMO!"

USMC

"How many of you are left handed? Raise your hands....Good....(Makes sign of the cross in the air) You are now all right handed!"

USMC PMI on the first day of rifle training.

"Doing good....doing good.....Now try and put the little holes in the big black circle...ON YOURFU**ING TARGET!"

USMC RIfle coach range comment

Old Grizzled USMC Gunny: "Tighten up that sling Marine!"

USMC PVT: "Sir I can't feel my arm anymore."

Gunny: "If we wanted you to feel anything I'd hit you with that arm. Thats why God gave you two of them. Now stop your bitching and shut up and shoot."

Highpower rifle quotes:

New Shooter: "Hey what did you use for wind?"

Old Shooter: "5 clicks left"

New shooter comes off the line after firing...

New Shooter:" Hey I thought you said you used 5 clicks left? I was way out to the left."

Old Shooter: "I did use 5 clicks left and I was out to the left too."

T-shirt- "Life is too short to shoot nines"

JK

So in anger I

"El Paso"

Marty Robbins

I have the LP, "GUnfighter Ballads". Big Iron.... great stuff

Listen to the guitar riffs in Big Iron...good stuff.

That was Grady Martin playing guitar, a whole lot of musical history rolled off his fingers.

Perky Reporter: So do you feel anything when you shoot a person?

Army Sniper: YES MAM

Perky Reporter:.....Uh..... what, do you feel, when you shoot a person?

Army Sniper: RECOIL, MAM.

Some interview somewhere

Edited by nashvillebill

Virginia Mayo: "Drop it mister, or I'll...."

Gabby Hays: BAM!,BAM!......BAM! "I just put the poor fella out of his misery, before you talked him to death!"

Edited by JDBraddy

TONYFALCON- I just read all ten pages looking for my favorite to share and you got sooo close.

Woodrow F. Call speaking to Newt Dobbs just before Newt's first ride into Mexico to rustle cattle. "Here! (tosses a cap and ball Colt revolver, holster, and belt up to Newt who is sitting on his favorite cow pony, Mouse) It's better to have this and not need it than it is to need it and not have it."

Lonesome Dove

Here's another one that may not be exactly right from Starship Troopers "Everybody fights! Nobody quits! If you run I'll shoot you myself?"

• 4 weeks later...

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: The deadliest weapon in the world is a marine and his rifle. It is your killer instinct which must be harnessed if you expect to survive in combat. Your rifle is only a tool. It is a hard heart that kills. If your killer instincts are not clean and strong you will hesitate at the moment of truth. You will not kill. You will become dead marines and then you will be in a world of shit because marines are not allowed to die without permission. Do you maggots understand?

Full Metal Jacket

• 2 weeks later...

Kids in the schoolyard singing "In the brain and not the chest, head shots are the very best!"

Fido, best Zombie movie ever

Roddy Piper with 12 gauge enters a bank full of aliens, "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.. and I am all out of bubblegum."

They Live