Gun Quotes From Movies

Nemo

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE PROFESSIONAL

Leon schools Matilda

"The rifle is the 1st weapon you learn how to use because it lets you keep your distance from the client. The closer you get to being a pro, the closer you can get to the client"

• 1 month later...

or my personal favorite from Unforgiven...

MUNNY

It's a hell of a thing, ain't it, killin' a man. You take everythin' he's got... an' everythin' he's ever gonna have...

THE KID

(trying to pull him-self together)

Well, I gu-guess they had it...

comin'.

MUNNY

We all got it comin', Kid.

From memory. The War Wagon ????

A mexican outlaw trying to intimidate the Duke.

Mexican Outlaw : Meester, maybe you have gold or seelver or some other precious metal you would like to give me.

Duke: Sorry , just lead.

Always loved that line! But, I thinks its from Chisum when John Wayne found the rustlers hired by Murphy.

It was something about buying his own horses back, and he had better bring some gold or silver. Duke's punchline is correct though.

How about from the "Cowboys"

Duke is telling the rustler "I've got a bad back, I'm 63, and been shot twice, and on my worst day I could take three of you"

Rustler (Bruce Dern) "I don't believe you"

Duke as he punches the guy "You will".

There's another one in there about "are you havin' any?"

I think what he actually said was, "....and on my worst day I could beat the Hell out of you!" (to Bruce Dern)

From Harley Davidson and The Malboro Man:

Harley: You know, that gun costs about two dollars every time you fire it. That's two bucks a bullet.

Malboro: Well how many'd I hit?

Harley: You spent twelve dollars and didn't hit a goddamn thing. I nailed one and it cost about four and a quarter.

I got this from some website, but can't remeber which was Harley and which Malboro:

Where'd they go?

Right there and they're spendin' a fortune.

Harley: That one's for you. How'd it feel?

Malboro: Best twelve bucks I ever spent.

From Harley Davidson and The Malboro Man:

Harley: You know, that gun costs about two dollars every time you fire it. That's two bucks a bullet.

Malboro: Well how many'd I hit?

Harley: You spent twelve dollars and didn't hit a goddamn thing. I nailed one and it cost about four and a quarter.

I got this from some website, but can't remeber which was Harley and which Malboro:

Where'd they go?

Right there and they're spendin' a fortune.

Harley: That one's for you. How'd it feel?

Malboro: Best twelve bucks I ever spent.

The names are reversed.

Harley (Mickey Rourke) was the one that missed, with a Desert Eagle.

Marlboro (Don Johnson) was the accurate one, using a .454 CAssull revolver (I think that's what he used).

folsom, that one is a classic!

Man on Fire

Denzel and Christopher Walken:

"A bullet never lies. It always tells the truth."

"Forgiveness is between them and God, its my job to arrange the meeting."

"Creasy, he's better protected than the President of Mexico." "He's gonna need it!"

These are from memory, but...

Yul Brenner in the Magnificent Seven:

"Nobody gives me my guns back and tells me to run. Nobody."

Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday in Tombstone, in response to the taunt "You're so drunk, you're seeing double":

"Well, I've got two guns, one for each of 'ya."

And of course, the classic Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry:

"This is a .44 Magnum, the world's most powerful handgun. It'll blow your head clean off. So you have to ask yourself one question, punk. Do you feel lucky?"

Apologies for any misquotes- but damn, those were good movies!

:ph34r:

"Buddy, I'm gonna shoot you, in the face if you don't put your hands on the f****g dash!"

My ultimate favorite line in Reservoir Dogs..... ;) You have to have seen it to know the context and understand :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I know these aren't just from movies, but they're some of my favorites nonetheless. I've collected a bunch of similar quotes.

"Perhaps the meek shall inherit the Earth, but they'll do it in very small plots . . . about 6' by 3'."

- Robert A. Heinlein

I like:

"Do this. Don't do that. Stay back in line. Where's tax receipt? Fill out form. Let's see license. Submit six copies. Exit only. No left turn. No right turn. Queue up and pay fine. Take back and get stamped. Drop dead— but first get permit." -Robert Heinlein

"Maybe it means: you're the evil man, and I'm the righteous man, and Mr. 9mm here, he's the Shepard protecting my righteous ass in the Valley of Darkness. Or, it could mean: you're the righteous man, and I'm the Shepard, and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that, but that shit ain't the truth. The truth is: you're the weak, and I am the tyranny of evil men. But, I'm tryin', Ringo, I'm trying real hard to be the Shepard."

Jules Winnfield (Sam L. Jackson)

Pulp Fiction

[earlier in the movie]

Did you see the size of that gun he fired at us? It was bigger than him!

• 2 weeks later...

From

The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean

This is from memory but I'll try to get it right.

Bad Bob comes to town to kill the judge and is calling him out. The judge is in the hay loft behind Bad Bob with some buffalo rifle and shoots Bob in the back blowing a big hole in him. The towns folk gather around and ask the judge the question

That wasn't a fair stand up fight was it judge?

Judge responds: Hell no it wasn't a stand up fight. I was laying down to steady my aim.

I'll have to rent it now so I can get it right.

• 4 weeks later...

From Blazing Saddles, when Mongo comes to town, the sherrif heads for the door and draws his gun and Gene Wilder says,

No-no don't do that, don't shoot him, you'll only make him mad.

Another favorite from the long/dvd version of ALIENS

As the troops are getting into the drop ship and checking their gear, Hudson says

We got tactical smart-missles,

phased-plasma pulse-rifles,

RPG's. We got sonic eeelectronic

ballbreakers, we got nukes, knives

...SHAPR STICKS--

Edited by TMC