Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gun Quotes From Movies

Nemo

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Nothing wrong with shooting as long as the right people get shot!" --Harry Callahan (Magnum Force, 1973)

Then a similar quote used in Righteous Kill:

"Nothing wrong with a little shooting as long as the right people are getting shot!" --Turk (Righteous Kill, 2008)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.

GUN FU

• 3 weeks later...

Jane: I've heard police work is dangerous.

Frank: It is. That's why I carry a big gun.

Jane: Aren't you afraid it might go off accidentally?

Frank: I used to have that problem.

Jane: What did you do about it?

Frank: I just think about baseball.

===========

Mayor: Now Drebin, I don't want any trouble like you had on the South Side last year, that's my policy.

Frank: Well, when I see five weirdos, dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards, that's *my* policy!

Mayor: That was a Shakespeare-In-The-Park production of 'Julius Caesar,' you moron! You killed five actors! Good ones!

Donald: Jaaaack?

Jack: Yeah?

Donald: Time out, OK?

Jack: Time out?

Donald: Time out.

Jack: What do you mean, 'time out?'

Donald: You're not gonna believe this. I was in a hurry when I left the cabin this morning, and, well, silly me, I got the wrong bullets.

Robin Williams & Jerry Reed – The Survivors

The unit season 4 episode 11 "switchblade"

Molley "how long you been working on that revolver?"

Carlito "most if my spare time, a few years."

Molley "then what?"

Carlito " it will be my BBQ gun."

Molley "then what?"

Carlito "then I will wear to BBQ's."

Edited by North

• 2 weeks later...

"Why Ed Bailey, does this mean we're not friends anymore? If I thought you were'nt my friend, I just don't think I could bear it." Doc Holliday Tombstone

"Shut up, fool!" B.A. Baracus The A Team

"Cielings, I'm falling into cielings, I'm climbing into cielings, all over the floor!" H.M. Murdock The A Team

The Cowboys (1972)

Mr. Nightlinger: I regret trifling with married women, I'm thoroughly ashamed at cheating at cards, I deplore my occasional departures from the truth, Forgive me for taking your name in vain, my Saturday drunkenness, my Sunday Sloth. Above all, forgive me for the men I've killed in anger, and those I am about to...