Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shooting Friday, squad 17. Weather looks nicer than Little Rock. Now if the 8 hour drive was just a bit shorter.... I'm staying in Conyers if anyone might want to do dinner Friday night.

Love stage 11 last six. I like shooting WHO, but sometimes suffer from pre-ignition push. One day maybe I'll do a 500 round weak hand only practice, or just shoot a local match WHO.

Edited by Just4FunLP

When we looked at the stages,on Friday, we were very underwhelmed. They looked like very simple stages. However, on Saturday, some of that steel looked awfully small. The stages were much more challenging than we thought at 1st glance. I was worried about about stage 2, 10, and 1. Those ended up being my best Syesha of the day and I really screwed the pooch on stone simple ones. It hurts when you shoot 8 shots, on an 80 point course, and you don't do your mandatory mag change! It was a great match and I can't wait to do it again!

Did Sal Luna fail Chrono? I don't see him in the Production final results

Yes I am pretty sure he did. We had several sub-minor shooters that were removed from the match.

This was posted on FB about 1300 EDT today. Apparently, Sal had company...

post-400-0-94753400-1461546261_thumb.jpg

I heard something about a bunch were shooting a certain brand and didn't make PF. Had a friend that made it by the skin of his teeth out of a g34

Edited by vixty