Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard back from the MD......

Evidently finishing 3rd overall in Limited does not justify any award or prize. I am dumbfounded in how the top 3 - 5 overall can't be recognized when there are 142 competitors within the division. :sick:

I'm getting used to it.

Finished 3rd at 2 area matches last year, and never got anything.

Just GM life I guess. Win it all, or don't win at all.

On another note, wasn't there only like 4 or 5 points between you, me, and Mr. Ibanez?

That's a good race. (Closer than I thought it would be considering how crappy I shot!) ;)

It was amazingly close between the three of us. I train wrecked Stage 12 and thought my match was sunk after that. I guess it goes to show that putting a bad stage behind you and focusing on the next stage gets the job done. At least for 3rd that is :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I shot Area 6 and was under the impression the shirt was included with the entry fee. At the shooters briefing they said people who registered closer to the match date would receive there's in the mail. Did I misunderstand something?

Edited by Just4FunLP

How long is long enough before you should question where the cert/money/winnings ? A6, I would hope all that has been mailed and everyone is looking ahead to next year this long after the match.

I had seen a post somewhere on on Facebook, or perhaps here on BE where someone had asked the question, and they said It was going to be delayed a few weeks. No problem. I'm patient. Just wondered if anyone had any information. Were shirts included in the match fee?

a matt. I guess this long is long enough...

I'd appreciate any useful comments. Thanks.

Hell, a delay is one thing. I think it's been too long. My shirt was with my bag at registration if I remember correctly it has been a little while.

Idk unless he may have had to order more shirts??? I believe it's baby blue???

Edited by a matt