Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooting paper only at a match

Youngeyes

East side of Cincy. Check out the discussion on FB southwest Ohio practical shooters. Plus a new facility is being built just off Union centre exit on 75. I'm hoping they someday embrace USPSA as well

Thanks. One off Union Center? Very nice! That's even closer to me since I'm coming from the north.

Could you consider making the FB page public? I won't sign up for a FB account but it'd be nice to be able to see what's on your page.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't mind shooting a paper only match. Just have lots of hard cover, mix of close and far, no shoots and it can be made as challenging or fun as you'd like. Personally, I don't think there is anything intrinsically better about steel over paper.

without steel no one would get fragged!

It's only a scratch.... .25" deep, took the doctor 20 minutes to dig it out.

image37019.jpg

image37018.jpg

hmmmm ..... you want hard core? I can post the 'day after' pics from my 3 eye surgeries in 2012 ..... you Walking Dead fans will love'em ...... :) Edited by Nimitz

Admiral Nimitz, you are on! Gross Out Pic Match! Top this! Squamous cell carcinoma, right cheek, 42mm tall by 28mm wide by 6mm deep! The white spots you see are skull bone.......... Top that.

image36935.jpg

Edited by 9x45

Well this thread is going downhill rapidly. Anybody who has had a vasectomy remember their balls smoking while the cauterized the wound? Ah, good times!

Sarge, that's weak. I had my right nut removed so I could carry appendix!!!

Brown Recluse spider bite day 4

Gross Out Pic Match Rules, has to be a shooting related injury for Open Division, any other non shooting pic is Limited or Production.... I am leaning towards Production for spiders, and snakes for Limited.

Edited by 9x45

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting thread. I got complaints about TOO MUCH steel for BITB. Ricky always designs awesome stages, so I seriously doubt anybody will complain after they shoot them. If anybody is really concerned I can have our treasurer cut you a refund check.

Interesting thread. I got complaints about TOO MUCH steel for BITB. Ricky always designs awesome stages, so I seriously doubt anybody will complain after they shoot them. If anybody is really concerned I can have our treasurer cut you a refund check.

So, we can get a refund AFTER we shoot the match? LOL!

Nope. You can get a refund now if the lack of steel is a concern. This offer expires tomorrow.

Nope. You can get a refund now if the lack of steel is a concern. This offer expires tomorrow.
Indeed. Nobody is forcing anyone to shoot the match.