Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Brownells Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Chamiopship - Official

Wow! I got in, first time. Looking forward to this. Since i've never been to the Pro-AM, I looked at the website and only found rules dated 2013.

Will they be using the same 2013 rules again for 2015?

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Linda,

For the Amateur Match do we shoot Friday and Saturday with prize table Saturday night? I'm assuming registration/walk through will be Thursday. I missed last year so I wasn't sure if the format changed.

Edited by radian23

Yes! Registration for all non-staff shooters is Thursday starting at noon. Amateur match is Friday & Saturday with random draw prize table Saturday night. Pro match is Friday, Saturday plus Sunday morning, with the Pro 'order of finish' prize table on Sunday afternoon.

Edited by LChico

Hey Linda! Thank you for always working so hard to make these matches run smoothly! I do have a question about squading. This is the first time I have done it electronically. I have a.ready received me "thank you for your payment" email with a link to my match management page. The button for selecting my squad is not working. Is mine just an isolated case or is this because everyone has not paid yet? Either way, please advise what I need to do. Thank you!!

R4B

Forgot all about registration. I'm waaaaay back on the AM waiting list. Does anybody know what the Pro wait list is up to now? Can't believe I'm going to miss it this year.

Anybody that didn't make it in thinking about shooting the 2-Gun Event?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Most of the people who cannot find their link (for squadding) are looking for an email from me. The email was sent by the Practiscore club webswite. The sender email address is Pro.Am3Gun=gmail.com@mg.practiscore.com; on behalf of; Pro.Am3Gun@gmail.com

The subject of the email is [Match Management] Thank you for registering in Pro Match Brownells-Rockcastle 3Gun (or Am Match, if that is the one you applied for). It is the email message you got after you completed the application, which contained all the information you provided: name, address, division, phone, etc.

If you still cannot find it or have deleted it, send me an email message to LChico@sc.rr.com & I will send it to you.

Linda Chico

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...