Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Brownells Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Chamiopship - Official

Welcome to the 2015 Brownells Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Championship, to be held on August 21-23, 2015, at the Rockcastle Shooting Center, in Park City, Kentucky, USA.

We are pleased to say that everything is coming together to make the 2015 Brownells Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun an epic match once again. The Match Director, Gary Welborn, is working hard to create 15 fun and challenging stages, 8 for the Pros, and 7 for the Ams.

Registration will be held, as usual, on-line on February 16th at 9 PM EST. The Stats and Registration Manager, Linda Chico, will follow the opening of this thread with all of the information you need to get registered to shoot the Pro Am.

The official match website is www.rock3gun.com will be updated shortly. The webiste, this forum, and the Rockcastle Shooting Center Facebook page, www.facebook.com/ShootTheRock , will be the official information locations for information and announcements on the match.

It doesn't seem possible, but the 2015 Brownells Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Championship will be bigger and better than ever. The match will again be wrapped into the 3 week celbration of our firearms freedom that has become known as the Rockcastle Thunder Games. The Thunder Games will begin on August 15th with the Thunder Games 3 Man 3 Gun. The Feature of the Rockcastle Thunder Games is the 2015 Brownells Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Championship on August 21-23, and the games will end with the Night Stalkers Association 2 Gun Challenge (Rifle, Pistol) and Family Fun Days on the weekend of August 20-30. The Night Stalkers 2 Gun Challenege is what we call Hero/ Pro match, where active duty and retired service members will compete against 3 gun competitors in a charity match benefiting the familes and soldiers of the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment. All three matches will have phenominal prize tables.

We are excited to welcome all comers to the 2015 Brownells Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Championship, and the Rockcastle Thunder Games. Let the Games Begin!

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait, last year was awesome.

Anyone know how exactly to get a room at the lodge? Last year I tried to reserve a room in Oct 2013 but was told that you can't until you're in the match for sure. So in February I called the night of sign up at 905 after getting in and I was told they had been booked since fall and you had to call before registration.

Edited by DDustin

Waiting to see how many times Jesse claims to have just gotten into the match, and how many days before the actual registration. Always seems to work a few people up and offer a smidgen of entertainment.

Trying to work this into my current schedule to be there for the 3rd year in a row.

Sweet I'm in! See you all there!

I just want to make sure as I've never shot a "big match" but how are you in, I read registration doesn't start till Feb 16th at 9 pm?.............scew it , I 'm in too!!

Edited by Oskino

Waiting to see how many times Jesse claims to have just gotten into the match, and how many days before the actual registration. Always seems to work a few people up and offer a smidgen of entertainment.

Trying to work this into my current schedule to be there for the 3rd year in a row.

I saw Nate Noble today at SHOT. He told me if you finished top 3 in 2014 you got a reserved spot into the 2015 match. BOOM!